Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online Photography Course

Options
  • 29-12-2020 11:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭

Hi all,

Could somebody please recommend a good part-time ONLINE digital photography course starting next month?

I'm just an enthusiast wanting to go back to basics and learn more about taking photographs. Not looking for a professional course or a career changing one. I'd just like to understand more and take better and more varied photos.

Thanks in advance for any guidance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭glic83

Youtube will cover everything you need , check out tony & chelsea Northrup, they also have a book which includes links to videos so would cover everything you need.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,693 ✭✭✭Adrian.Sadlier

Dublin Camera Club will be running their 10 week course, beginning at the end of January. It consists of 10 modules, delivered over Zoom. Each module is 90 minutes long and is quite interactive. Details at https://www.dublincameraclub.ie/shop/photography-courses-dublin-camera-club.

Full disclosure: I am involved in the running of the course in a small way. As the club is a charity, nobody involved with the course receives any payment whatsoever.

Feedback on the first online course run last September has been very positive.

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭Bicyclette

Thank you both.

Adrian, that course is the sort of thing I was looking for. I like the modular structure of it too. And having worked from home for so long, something interactive would be wonderful. Thanks again.

Advertisement