Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Walking Dead | Season 10 | Episode 16 | A Certain Doom [AMC] [SPOILERS]

• 17-04-2020 3:42pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭

:: FINALE ::

ET52LoPWkAExrkL?format=jpg&name=small

The Walking Dead - Season 10

Episode 16 - "A Certain Doom"

Airdate - TBC (LATER 2020)

The communities face Beta and the Whisperers in the final battle of the Whisperer War

PROMO

How did you rate this episode? 15 votes

0%
    6%
    robertpatterson 1 vote
    13%
    [Deleted User]fritzelly 2 votes
    6%
    NUTZZ 1 vote
    33%
    geeceeCurlysue76[Deleted User]Ll31nannerby 5 votes
    26%
    Diggy78shineon23steviebgbudgie412 4 votes
    13%
    foozzybear61CiaranW 2 votes
    0%
    0%
    0%

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭NUTZZ

The finale will air later this year due to the Covid-19 pandemic. It was very close to being finished and will be completed quickly once everyone can get back to work.
    "We were about a week and a half out at the point which California shut down... I think actually by the time the world is safe for people to start venturing out, probably all of the VFX will be done."
    — Angela Kang on the work left to complete

I also haven't included the 'sneak peak' video as it reveals the return of a character in TWD. I'll spoiler below but I'm sure most people are aware anyway!
    Lauren Cohan returns as Maggie Rhee in this episode. She has been absent since season 9 episode 5.

Some big news, the season 10 finale will air on October 4th, 2020.

But the real surprise it that there will be six “bonus” episodes of The Walking Dead airing in 2021 prior to Season 11. These are considered part of Season 10 and brings the episode count to 22.

Season 11 has obviously been delayed to later in 2021.
    * "The Walking Dead" season 10 is receiving an additional six episodes in early 2021.
    * Insider is told the episodes will not impact the show's 11th season.
    * These will just be new, "extra" live-action episodes
    An AMC representative confirmed to Insider these will new, extra, live-action episodes will have no impact on episode count for season 11. Nothing will replace the show's season 10 finale. These additional episodes will just extend season 10.

During "TWD" panel, Kang said the writer's room has been working remotely on season 11 for the past few months. These new additional season 10 episodes will be a way to keep fans fed as they await the show's return.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,678 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

Well that was a damn good episode, zombies galore - probably rest of the episodes will be a let down tho

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,296 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Good episode, good closure on S10
    and interesting introduction to the main antagonist of S11 at the end.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,994 ✭✭✭✭expectationlost

too easy, other turn up just in time same as ever

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,994 ✭✭✭✭expectationlost

too easy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭tvnutz

Meh, great opportunity to kill of a crap character in the priest and they copped out.

What was with the stormtroopers at the end? That looked ridiculous :pac::pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,216 ✭✭✭Sudden Valley

Would have been a good episode if they had the balls to kill off a main character two. Instead another disappointing end to a promising arc. Also revealing that returning character at the beginning of the episode minimised the impact their appearance at the middle of the episode.
    Yeah definitely look like stormtroopers at the end. How do they keep their outfits so white??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,296 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

The storm trooper uniforms are presumably those of the commonwealth similar to those in the comics, as are the more advanced weaponry they had:

98c2eff02f59394364b1034aba36ebac.png

The commonwealth are a large advanced totalitarian type society that consists of about 50,000 survivors, they want to establish a new world order based on their own class system structure. The tv show apparently hinted at them in Season 8 when they met a small group of people in a van seeking out books for knowledge to rebuild society. That person looked very like the Governor of the commonwealth.

At least that's the theory:

maxresdefault.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭DoozerT6

Well
    Beta's
    death was a bit of a damp squib. Too abrupt I felt. Also, when our group were in the herd at that point stabbing the Whisperers, their shrieks didn't send the whole group of walkers into a frenzy, when we've seen herds turn to follow the sound of a broken twig? Also, none of our group were killed by the Whisperers then? Ah come on.

I'll see it through. I'll watch till the end. I may even watch the Carol and Daryl spin-off if it's shown over here. I'm gonna assume that at the very end of the series,
    our group eventually assimilates with the Commonwealth
    and Carol and Daryl aren't into it, and head off to New Mexico.

I've enjoyed it, but it has had it's run at this stage. I'm not too excited about all the films and spin-offs either, I mean at this stage it's all about the ka-ching!!, and if they're not exceptionally good it could be embarrassing for the cast still involved. It would be much better to end the whole series/TWD world on a somewhat positive note, rather than (hopfully not) just flogging it until people just stop watching and it's all quietly cancelled.

• Advertisement

POLL ADDED

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭foozzybear61

I lost track of characters tonight

Q 1 who got killed with carol during the breakout

And who was in the scene stumbling out on the road with the Horse

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,678 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

I lost track of characters tonight

Q 1 who got killed with carol during the breakout

And who was in the scene stumbling out on the road with the Horse

Thought that was the same person - no? Or was it one of the Whisperers