Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stephen McCoy (fair city)

Options
2»

Comments

I can remember the cult storyline from around 03/04. 'The family embraces you Stephen', 'And I embrace the family'. Bizarre writing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 184 ✭✭The Parish priest

I remember he went off to boarding school for a second time offscreen and was never mentioned again, his friend Emma returned very briefly about 3 years later played by a different actress for a leaving cert pill storyline

• Registered Users Posts: 10,295 ✭✭✭✭branie2

It's been 20 year since that storyline

• Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭Basal

It must have been to Headfort School he went

Where's that?

• Advertisement

Meath, think it's the only boarding school in Ireland that takes 7 year olds

The school Stephen went to was in Dun Laoghaire

And Stephen didn't know he was going to boarding school until his mother brought him to see the school two days before he started

branie2 wrote: »
    And Stephen didn't know he was going to boarding school until his mother brought him to see the school two days before he started

Typical unrealistic fair city, I'd say you'd need to have a child's name down on a waiting list for years for all Irish boarding schools

Noeleen had found a place that opened up quickly at the school

• Advertisement

And as I mentioned earlier, she wanted to see more of Gary Maguire

Kay provided the money for the school fees

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Dazzer32

i played stephen back then i remeber the boarding school scene like it was yesterday !! im alive and well i just gave up acting after fair city i dont know why i loved it and it was a great experience ! I ended up becoming a plumber and just got in the dublin fire brigade sorry for the late reply haha

• Registered Users Posts: 14 brucey2020

Where you the very first stephen or the second one?

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Dazzer32

i was the first one i was in it for 3 years it was great craic as a kid being on tele as you could imagine !! I still remember loads of it
    the second stephen mc coy they brought back only lasted a few episodes. My mam in it noeleen wanted to move on from fair city i think thats why i had to give it up and i got sent to boarding school basically

I hope the actress playing your mother was nice to you.

Advertisement