Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Vapefest Announcement

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭newmark

Yes, Dave is a great representative of the vaping community. Its fantastic he can make it to Vapefest Ireland. Dave also hosts a program on www.vapourtrails.tv called Dave's Tackle Box

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

oh is that who he is?
    i've watched an ep or two of that, good stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭derra

newmark wrote: »
    Yes, Dave is a great representative of the vaping community. Its fantastic he can make it to Vapefest Ireland. Dave also host a program on www.vapourtrails.tv called Dave's Tackle Box

Yeah i watched a few bits before on it, he will certainly do his bit in promoting the event anyway.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,713 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

Ah that's great that Dave is coming over, fantastic! :)

couple of people from ukvapers already coming down, one lad from england booked his flights already lol

looking good for numbers anyway

you been in touch with any local newspapers in portlaoise or anything to advcertise it closer to the date?

Yes, I'm hoping to get a few plugs from the local/national newspapers and radio stations, going to write/email them about the event in next couple of weeks. Hoping there might be someone here with a few contacts in the media world as well to maybe get a plug or 2 ;)

• Advertisement

Twitter page is up and running, just click on link on my signature if you wish to follow :)

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭achieve

Fairplay Newmark, you're doing great work there. Wish I could organise myself better to get the time?

achieve wrote: »
    Fairplay Newmark, you're doing great work there. Wish I could organise myself better to get the time?

Would be great if you manage it :)

I'm delighted to announce the prizes for the monster raffle kindly donated by Ovale Ireland have been advised and are as follows:

Ovale Genuine Elips kit: 2 rechargeable batteries 350mAh, 2 atomizers, 5 empty tank cartridges, 1-USB charger, 1-220V charger, 1 Ovale E-liquid Old Tobacco 20ml,
    RRP € 99.99

Ovale Genuine eGo-C kit: 2 rechargeable batteries 650mAh, 3 changeable tank atomizers, 5 empty tank cartridges, 1-USB charger, 1-220V charger, 1 Ovale E-liquid Old Tobacco 20ml, RRP € 99.99

Ovale eGo-T Genuine kit: 2 rechargeable batteries 650mAh, 2 tank atomizers, 5 tank cartridges, 1-USB charger, 1-220V charger, 1 Ovale E-liquid Old Tobacco 20ml, RRP: € 79.99

Ovale Mini-T Genuine kit: 2 rechargeable batteries 220mAh, 2 tank atomizers, 5 empty tank cartridges, 1-USB charger, 1-220V charger, 1 Ovale E-liquid Old Tobacco 20ml, RRP: € 59.99

14 Ovale E-liquid(all flavors included) in 9mg/ml, RRP: € 164

The prizes can be viewed here

The prize pot is growing, gotta say well done to all the vendors and suppliers for getting behind Vapefest Ireland :D

At the rate its going, every attendee will recievenamprize a prize....brilliant!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭Stealthirl

Ill defo pop along its only an hours drive away :D
    Might be worth geting onto the vaporcast guys for some sample just and a plug on there show [some yanks might be over here on holiday]
    Think Brad from juicyvapor said if you ask him he would send juice out,may not do it to here tho,worth askin him tho as all they can say is no

Good idea StealthIrl, the more plugs we get the better :) Looking forward to seeing you there...

I just checked the stats on the website and there's been over 1700 hits on it since launch day, not bad at all :)

Delighted to tell ye I have been contacted by Pink Spot Vapor, a Gourmet E-Juice company from the USA and they have kindly donated 4 x 30ml bottles of Gourmet E-Juice, 4 T-shirts & 2 PSV hats as prizes along with 100 sample size bottles of e-juice for the free juice bar on the day. Further details and pictures are on the Vapefest Ireland website.

YES! :)

C'mon September :D

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭sept09baby

Shaping up to be a good event. Am dragging a non-vaping, non-smoking friend with me and staying the night.

She's been amazed at all the flavours I've been trying so have to get her some zero nic ones to play with. Now just have to get her a cheap pink starter kit and we're sorted :D

sept09baby wrote: »
    Shaping up to be a good event. Am dragging a non-vaping, non-smoking friend with me and staying the night.

She's been amazed at all the flavours I've been trying so have to get her some zero nic ones to play with. Now just have to get her a cheap pink starter kit and we're sorted :D

Glad to hear yer coming, it should be a great day :)

sept09baby wrote: »

Crazy that someone who never smoked wants to vape, but hey, i'd rather see her start vaping instead of smoking stinkies! :)

newmark have you spoken to elbaron from houseofeliquid about getting samples or something for the vapefest?

i dont know if he would or not, but a few samples of el toro cigarillos would likely leave him with several new customers, that **** is like crack

in a good way

newmark have you spoken to elbaron from houseofeliquid about getting samples or something for the vapefest?

i dont know if he would or not, but a few samples of el toro cigarillos would likely leave him with several new customers, that **** is like crack

in a good way

Ill drop him a line Digby
    worth a shot sounds like nice juice from what ye guys and lots of others think of it -)

• Advertisement

A big thank-you to Stefan who has kindly made up this poster to help promote Vapefest Ireland. I have attached an A4 and an A3 version as well if anyone wants to print it off and put it up on noticeboards at work, shopping centres or anywhere else you see fit.

yb4gWl.jpg

the second line of text there

it says "exploie" ...

and "Fiee"

is that supposed to be an R ?

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Stefan_Cork

actually it doesnt hehe, its a funny looking r due to celtic font, can change it tho if required

the second line of text there

it says "exploie" ...

and "Fiee"

is that supposed to be an R ?

lol no thats an r its just the fancy writing

i dunno, looks weird to me though

the I and "r" in international look identical :)

nice poster other than the celtic strangeness

There a bit of celtic strangeness in us all anyway so we will get away with it :)

Just a wee reminder of the facebook page if anyone can like it and help get the word out there it would be great... http://www.facebook.com/vapefestireland

And twitter as well if anyone is on there and wants to follow the page https://twitter.com/#!/VapefestIreland

• Registered Users Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭Stealthirl

Just tweeted out the links there to BSP,VC and Vape tv asking for a RT :D

• Registered Users Posts: 48 PROJECTSKYLINE

I can confirm that some Kir Fanis goodies will be available as prizes :)
    And i'm trying to get the man himself to come along :D
    He says that he'd love to join us, but it all depends on what other
    commitments he has in September"

Fingers crossed ;)

• Advertisement

Vapefest Ireland got a great plug on last nights program Dave's Tackle Box on Vaportrails TV. If you'd like to see it just click here and view from about 4 minutes onwards

Davek will be attending Vapefest Ireland and will be also joined by MrDorn who presents The Haze Hour Show on Vaportrails TV

Advertisement