Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Don't ever order from "Fast"-Tech.

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 929 ✭✭✭jousting with chairs

Yeah Swiss never accepted liquids, didn't know they had Liqua back in stock,must have a look.
    Gonna wait a few weeks to get some feedback on the new shipping,it might turn out to be a fiasco like Philpost.

• Registered Users Posts: 663 ✭✭✭masonchat

Has anyone else been having delays with swiss post at the moment ? orders placed on 20th recieved by swiss post 27th and from what i can see from stacking hasnt moved at all yet

Yeah it's bad atm,had a couple that dispatched on the 18th and only got them yesterday.
    My last few orders have been slow enough 16 - 22 days,I guess we were spoiled for a while with the fast deliveries.
    The new service they are offering doesn't seem up to much,I have 2 orders dispatched on the 1st that are still on still on dispatch pre-alert(so still in China) and their delivery time is supposed to be 12 business days.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

I ordered a 30mm Kayfun Lite on 10th Sept via Swiss Post & arrived this morning

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

Jesus christ. Swiss Post sounds totally useless?

• Advertisement

Not great atm,
    I tried one with SP to see if they got better,
    shipped by FT on 20th,dispatched to overseas on 28th dropped in the door this morning.
    The tracking only changed to arrived to seas a while ago but it looks like they are getting better.The shipping will start to get slower now as the volume of parcels increases for the Christmas rush.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,720 ✭✭✭Hal1

Seen this on reddit. Fasttech to Canada
    MgvNLt4.png

my stuff turned up anyway today which is the main thing it just seems the tracking wasnt updating at all like it normally does

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 28 fayvirtue

My friend in Dublin has bee waiting 6 weeks- fast tech=oxymoron !

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭Didihno

fayvirtue wrote: »
    My friend in Dublin has bee waiting 6 weeks- fast tech=oxymoron !
    Their service is just ridiculously inconsistant is all.
    If you want FT prices and fancy a shiny mod or whatever, you quite simply have to expect it to arrive around a month after you pay for. The first time I was livid it took so long, after that I just accept that if I order from FT today, I should have it by Christmas.

For the record I've had deliveries from 2 weeks to 7 weeks from FT.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

Got my 5 x 30ml bottles of French Pipe & ceramic tweezers from FT yesterday,13 days it took for delivery,Shipping via Singapore Post

• Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭scamalert

people complaining here about 13 days waiting,try waiting like 5 weeks :pac:
    At least that was waiting time around year ago or so,this said they have loads of ecig accessories but if ordering something that is bound by customs charge-it works out close to buying smth locally in most cases.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,097 ✭✭✭Whiplashy

Are all the orders liable for customs charge or just orders over a certain price? Thinking of getting the istick off them but if I have to pay customs it probably won't work out any cheaper. No point in waiting then.

Whiplashy wrote: »
    Are all the orders liable for customs charge or just orders over a certain price? Thinking of getting the istick off them but if I have to pay customs it probably won't work out any cheaper. No point in waiting then.

Anything over 22 euro including p&p , so make use of the cheap shipping with multiple orders when you can .

I have had a number of orders well above 22 and been ok i have had a few around the 100$ mark and been ok , but if you are over 22 and customs stop it you are gonna get caught for the duty plus extra postage

• Registered Users Posts: 558 ✭✭✭fathersymes

Ordered on the 7th with the New Netherlands Post option.

Destination Country - Tracking Consuming: 14742 ms - Go to official website
    2014-11-18 11:33
    ATHLONE MAIL CENTRE, CO WESTMEATH, ITEM RECEIVED
    Origin Country - Tracking Consuming: 1888 ms - Go to official website
    2014-11-18 09:36
    The item has arrived in the country of destination
    2014-11-14 10:56
    The item is on transport to the country of destination

I have 2 ordered on the 1st and 3rd and they reached Athlone as well today,NLP must wait to fill a container then ship it.
    One package has batteries so now would be a good time to order if you need some.

Advertisement