Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

VSR10 (Well) for sale

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28 AncientOstrich

Hi I would like to buy, would you post? I assume nothing is wrong with it and it works well?

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭shannonpowerlab

Just tested it yesterday It is working fine. I can send it by courier i.e. DPD Shipping is extra

You had other stuff in a previous ad with this sniper is that all gone? well can we do 100 with the shipping maybe?

You had other stuff in a previous ad with this sniper is that all gone? well can we do 100 with the shipping maybe?

It is oversized so 105 ok? Rest of them are gone.

Okay would you have the details of the upgraded parts if you can pm me I can offer 105

• Advertisement

Honestly...I have to pack it and take it to DPD because post office will not take it. it will cost minimum €15 to ship it because it is over size item.

Otherwise, I will sell it to someone who will collect it in person for €90

Just for mods alone,
    ULTIMATE 6.03mm Precision Barrel - 650mm €54.99
    Pinty 3-9X40 Red Green Mil-Dot Illuminated Optical Sniper £21.99
    PHX Precision Metal Hop Up Unit for VSR 10 Airsoft Spring £38.97
    Begadi Airsoft VSR 10 Barrel Spacer Set (2 pcs - 19,5/24,5mm)
    PPS Airsoft CNC Steel Cylinder incl. Cylinder Head for VSR10, MB02, MB03 etc. £32.90
    PPS Airsoft CNC Trigger Sear Set for VSR10 & clones like MB02, MB03 etc. £8.99
    Action Army Upgraded Spring Guide for Airsoft TM VSR 10, HFC VSR 11, JG BAR10 - £29.89
    Action Army Reinforced Piston for Airsoft TM VSR 10, HFC VSR 11, JG BAR10 - £22.99

The gun was about €130.

so youre not taking 105?

If you want it, you can PM me your paypal account and shipping address. I will send an invoice for €105. It will be next week when I ship it.

okay I want it Ill send a pm now.

Ok

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17 RKINGS1

i'll take the rifle for 90 pm

RKINGS1 wrote: »
    i'll take the rifle for 90 pm

Sorry, it is sold.

Advertisement