Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Walking Dead | Season 10 | Episode 19 | One More [Bonus Episodes]

Options
  • 12-03-2021 1:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭

The Walking Dead - Season 10

Episode 19 - "One More"

Airdate - March 14th 2021 on AMC | March 15th on FOX UK

*Episodes are available early each week on AMC+ streaming service, every Thursday.
    With Maggie's map, Gabriel and Aaron search for food and supplies to bring back to Alexandria. Checking out one more location, they chance upon a stash. Faith is broken and optimism is fragmented when they are put to the ultimate test.

PROMO

How did you rate this episode? 11 votes

0%
    0%
    9%
    crazylady1 1 vote
    27%
    duridianbmorrisseyLl31 3 votes
    0%
    18%
    NUTZZcathalj 2 votes
    9%
    Hande hoche! 1 vote
    0%
    27%
    Darth MelkorRikkFlairfritzelly 3 votes
    'Bonus' me hole!
    9%
    Living Off The Splash 1 vote

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

An episode nobody asked for, about a character no one cares about and hates

Even Aaron has become a secondary actor with nothing to do

New poll option - Why am I bothering to watch

(but it wasn't as bad as last weeks but that's not saying much)

• Registered Users Posts: 51,150 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

I didn't think it was a bad episode, certainly better than the last one but that was a really low bar.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,088 ✭✭✭stargazer 68

I thought bonus episodes were supposed to be just that 'bonus'. Last week's was awful and so was this one but not as awful!
    Please tell me there are no more bonuses :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭NUTZZ

I've got to admit, I actually quite enjoyed that episode, easily the best of the 3 bonus episodes so far (which doesn't mean much).

An episode centred around two characters who have been sidelined in recent seasons didn't bode well, but we got some decent scenes and insights. It was pretty interesting to see just how much Gabriel has changed from the beginning and how much this world has changed him. The scene when Mays was releasing Aaron from the ropes and Gabriel takes him out was pretty shocking and entertaining!

On a side note, the world has really taken a toll on the poor ole T-1000! :pac:
    (Robert Patrick, such a great actor)

T-1000_%28Robert_Patrick%29.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭NUTZZ

:: POLL ADDED ::

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭ebbsy

It was me that voted for that....and I am in joint first place !!!!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 51,150 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Yeah, shame Robert Patrick won't be more than a one episode appearance. He might have actually injected a bit of life into the show for the remainder episodes.

• Registered Users, Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 2,186 Mod ✭✭✭✭Nigel Fairservice

I thought it was an interesting episode, Fr. Gabriel has come a long way. The episode really improved when Robert Patrick appeared. He is one of my favourite actors. I loved Agent Doggett in the X Files.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

Its just 6 bonus episodes til the next season

• Registered Users Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭DoozerT6

This was kinda intense. Two of the more minor characters being forced to play Russian Roulette by an unhinged third party is a bit chilling, even though I never really got the impression that either of them would actually be killed off. What was even more chilling was what they found upstairs. No wonder the poor guy
    shot himself. Imagine being handcuffed next to the rotting corpses of your wife and daughter, seemingly for years.
    This is what TWD need to do more of, not larger groups of Bad Guys, just showing how individuals or smaller groups/families have been surviving, or not, in this post-apocalyptic world.

They actually did it twice in this episode alone, the first being the burnt corpses that Aaron and Gabriel came upon. As Gabe said, we may never know what happened. Also the group on the roof of the store that Gabriel climbed onto - what was their story? Why was one walker
    handcuffed to a pole? Did they kill the couple on the mattress and were then left to die beside their corpses by another group? The couple, like the burnt family earlier, were obviously posed like that after death
    . There is a whole backstory there that we'll never know of people just trying (and failing, in this case) to survive.

I also remember back in S5, just before they found that barn to shelter from the storm and met Aaron, Maggie opened a car boot she heard some noise from to find a walker bound and gagged inside. What happened to her? And to the woman/walker who had obviously made that barn her home and died there? Every so often they'll come across a walker where I wonder "Jeez, how did they end up like that? Who were they?"

Anyway, I enjoyed watching these two characters get some proper screen time. There are so many characters that half a season has gone by and you realise that Aaron, or Rosita, or Eugene have only been in a handful of scenes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭Living Off The Splash

'Bonus' me hole!
    The latest "train" episode really has to be one of the worst to date.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭Living Off The Splash

'Bonus' me hole!
    I enjoyed the latest "Negan" episode.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,566 ✭✭✭Need a Username

I saw this episode earlier.

Does it make any sense for the survivors to go out looking for within walking distance supplies at this stage?

Surely by this time everything local would be picked clean?

And Daryl spend most of the previous five years (mostly on his own) looking for Rick - surely it didn’t take that long? And he was regularly returning to his camp so how far was he actually searching?

I’m not trying to be nit picky - I’m just wondering if there is something I’m missing.

Advertisement