Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AMP: Bullish?

Options
  • 15-06-2021 9:08am

Is anyone looking at AMP? Heavy growth since Friday but has a massive cap.
    Can it keep momentum?

Comments

It's passed ANKR. I'm not overly bothered that I dropped ANKR at the weekend (pun not intended but I'll take it)

• Registered Users Posts: 19 cryptcrapto

Up 40% today and now in the top 30 on CMC. Must admit I've never heard of it before. Did it just get listed somewhere or something like that for this big jump in price?

Up 40% today and now in the top 30 on CMC. Must admit I've never heard of it before. Did it just get listed somewhere or something like that for this big jump in price?

Listed on Friday on CB.
    I only saw it because CB was giving away tokens in their "Rewards" section.
    Seems to be an actual product behind it too, with some meat behind it.

Picked up a couple of thousand tokens over the weekend anyway

Getting bounced hard at the $0.10 point at the moment.
    If it pushes through today it could have legs

Someone is dumping hard

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,554 ✭✭✭Irish_rat

Why are you bullish, what are the fundamentals of the project?

Irish_rat wrote: »
    Why are you bullish, what are the fundamentals of the project?

Because Flexa network seems like a good prospect for real world vendors to accept crypto as regular cash while taking the risk/uncertainty away.
    Some of the partners look strong and next few months will tell if more come on board.

42B market cap (with double that in a long way off) means this is never going to be a €1000 coin but looks to be potential for a €5-10 spread. That cap damage will depend on how the actual product is utilised, if people stake and "take" tokens out of circulation or not.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,216 ✭✭✭Potatoeman

• Registered Users Posts: 4,216 ✭✭✭Potatoeman

It’s called a supply schedule not a vesting schedule so I presume it’s not locked up.

Advertisement