Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Know More About Your Elves - #9 Caranica

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,525 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Although more of a savory person, what's your favourite Christmas dessert?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,005 ✭✭✭✭Caranica

Jude13 wrote: »
    Great answers.

Toilet paper over or under?

White Christmas in Ireland yay or nay?

Definitely over, under is just wrong.

White Christmas in Ireland, nay. It stops people getting where they want to go. It absolutely ruined my Christmas in 2010 and I still get upset thinking about it.

Posy wrote: »
    Although more of a savory person, what's your favourite Christmas dessert?

I rarely eat dessert but I do love a good lemon tart. Christmas is a good excuse for splashing out on the M&S full butter pastry version.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,732 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Caranica wrote: »
    I rarely eat dessert but I do love a good lemon tart. Christmas is a good excuse for splashing out on the M&S full butter pastry version.

Once again another perfect answer. I love lemon tarts and you had me at full butter pastry version.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,525 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Nearly time up on this Know Your Elves! Final chance to get any last minute questions in. :)

-Have you any interesting/unusual hobbies?

-Tell us about an embarrassing moment you've had. :pac:

-Where did you get your username from?

• Advertisement

Posy wrote: »
    Nearly time up on this Know Your Elves! Final chance to get any last minute questions in. :)

-Have you any interesting/unusual hobbies?

-Tell us about an embarrassing moment you've had. :pac:

-Where did you get your username from?

Theatre of all kinds is my hobby. Best way to leave your stresses behind is to be someone else for a few hours.

Embarrassing moment, I'm terrible at karaoke and try to avoid it at all costs. I don't always get out of it in certain company. Oh the mortification!

Username is a hybrid of a few things. Picking a new boards username was so tough. I had another account for over ten years but had to close it. There were a lot more usernames available back when I signed up first!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭CheerLouth

Theatre of all kinds is my hobby. Best way to leave your stresses behind is to be someone else for a few hours.

Best show you've seen?

CheerLouth wrote: »
    Best show you've seen?

Come from Away. I'd heard it was good but wasn't prepared to be blown away in the way I was. Great story but a magical production, hope to make it to London to see it over there soon.

This is really difficult to answer as I've had many perfect days. Quality time with good people and shared experiences and memories make the perfect day. Narrowing down one subset of people to say they would be part of my perfect day is next to impossible. Guess part of that is being single and having clusters of friends.

I'm absolutely blessed but I can predict that in the next four weeks I should have three perfect days. Life might screw them up, but all being well they should be magic.

Just popping back to this to confirm those three days were truly perfect. Here's to the next one x

• Registered Users Posts: 6,865 ✭✭✭TRS30

Just popping back to this to confirm those three days were truly perfect. Here's to the next one x

Great to hear, love follow up/revisit posts.

• Advertisement
Advertisement