Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Red handed ..the podcast (true crime)

Options
  • 30-05-2019 3:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭

Came across this the other day folks. Pretty good. I thought the ladies were a bit annoying at first but they actually whip smart and well informed. Some interesting cases too.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭Gwildor

Yep, I've been listening to it from the start. Can be quite enjoyable and annoying in equal measures. Like you say, they do pick very interesting cases.
    Came across this the other day folks. Pretty good. I thought the ladies were a bit annoying at first but they actually whip smart and well informed. Some interesting cases too.

many female accent/ voice combinations just don't work imo for podcasts and some indeed are truely painful to try to listen to!

what was that one again with the nasally-brain-scraping American-accented duo?

it's probably still going but I can't remember the name of it.

edit - "My favorite murder" - you'd have to use a sound equaliser to listen to that!

• Registered Users Posts: 32,197 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

glasso wrote: »
    many female accent/ voice combinations just don't work imo for podcasts and some indeed are truely painful to try to listen to!

what was that one again with the nasally-brain-scraping American-accented duo?

it's probably still going but I can't remember the name of it.

edit - "My favorite murder" - you'd have to use a sound equaliser to listen to that!
    Naw totally disagree, I would listen to Phoebe judge who does the criminal podcast over anyone else.

gmisk wrote: »
    Naw totally disagree, I would listen to Phoebe judge who does the criminal podcast over anyone else.

I said many - not all! She's fine.

the the "my favorite murder" one - nasal screeching at times.

Advertisement