Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LIDL plus app

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,671 ✭✭✭uli84

Thanks, good to know that that shop is some exception, not sure what it is down to- management or what (?)

• Registered Users Posts: 29 adventures

fyi bought baby wipes, coupon did not work

• Registered Users Posts: 19,615 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Life gave me lemons with no stock of the organic lemons

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭martin101

Maybe I'm getting old but does anyone else find it hard to make out the pictures on the app from the stuff on the shelf at times. I know you can make the picture on the app bigger but sometimes that doesn't even help. Most of the time it's fine but the odd thing throws me

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,004 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

Yeah I just check the product code in the details of offer to be sure I’ve the right item. I load them last and watch screen to make sure discount has worked.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭aidz

Bar here, where do you obtain the park run discount?

I do the parkrun on occasion but dont recall being sent the code by email on the results page etc

• Registered Users Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭opus

In the weekly newsletter, you might need to subscribe to it on your parkrun profile page.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,955 ✭✭✭thesandeman

How do you make the pic bigger?

Only way I can manage it is to take a screenshot and then zoom in on that.

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭martin101

When you are in the app, choose a product from the list and it will give the picture with all the info. Tap your finger on the picture of the product and it will show you the product on its own then you can make it bigger from there.

Now sure if I explained that properly but hope it helps. The photos of the products aren't very clear to start with but it helps slightly.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,955 ✭✭✭thesandeman

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,197 ✭✭✭PopTarts

PARKRUN360 Honey or Peppers

• Registered Users Posts: 5,071 ✭✭✭mikeecho

PARKRUN360

honey or peppers

Valid from tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭Escapees

Sure I may as well throw it up too ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭Escapees

Tis all about the 'Thanks' I reckons ;)

I was a bit naughty and threw my hat in, in the interests of impartiality :)

Chewy Fruit Strips or Snacking Tray on first scratch card.

• Registered Users Posts: 824 ✭✭✭GAAcailin

Parkrun offer not bad this week. I would be happy with either.

lild must have masses of tuna in their warehouse- it’s on the lidlplus again this week

• Registered Users Posts: 5,409 ✭✭✭Nollog

People have been saying they don't like people sharing it because it costs Parkrun (VHI) and Lidl money, so they want to save those companies some money so people struggling to pay for their rising heat bills over winter don't all claim all the free peppers to eat.

Probably people don't like being told what to do, so more people will be sharing without reading above them for a few weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭go4it

even if a person doesn't bring cash/cards to the shop ( not to be tempted to buy something ) , and the only reason is to 'collect the freebies ' - that's a win for the shop : the purpose was to bring you IN and see what they offer - you won't forget the price X was lower/bigger than on the competition

in other parts of the world they pay someone to stay in front of the shop and hand-out flyers and talk people into getting into the shop and try their products ; here is cheaper to use social media to publish on the gossip channel: next week offer is X, please don't share it with others ;)

if you went 2nd time to the shop, 'cause first time the 'freebie' was out of stock , that means marketing strategy worked , and you're a loyal customer ( maybe you don't consider yourself as such, but you are - nothing wrong with that )

= = rant over = =

(More) Tuna Steak or Strawberry Conserve on second scratch card

• Registered Users Posts: 23,509 ✭✭✭✭zell12

ooh controversial, it is not chocolate

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,949 ✭✭✭Roberto_gas

Got all freebies ! Nut choc, wipes and peppers ! All six options were in stock...first time ever

Sour Bears or Tiny Tasties Orange on third scratch card.

did not get any scratch cards🫣🫣

• Registered Users Posts: 816 ✭✭✭crayon80

Same.

Update---- it was there about 3 hours after shop.

Post edited by crayon80 on

I got the scratchcard

• Registered Users Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭SourSessions

Got a scratchcard this morning

• Registered Users Posts: 1,078 ✭✭✭gussieg

Really miss the euro off scratchcards

Picked up the white Tasties and surprise it did not scan. I looked at the photo not the writing

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,907 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

Anyone get the honey from the Park Run, is it the jar or the squeezy bottle? The coupon shows a squeezy bottle and has it described as such, but the product code is for the glass jar.

Advertisement