Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FlightGear 2020.3.2

Options
  • 23-11-2020 9:06pm

The latest edition is 6 November 2020.

Since my Mac Mini i7 16GB is now yesterday's model I decided to install the game on it. OS is OS 11 big sur.

I have a 4 GB Sonnet Puck eGPU

I will let people know how I got on with installation over the next few days.

Others with different computers like Windows and Linux are welcome to post about their own experience with Flight Gear of course.
    Tagged:

Comments

And it's a no go:

Installed & Verified Flight Gear. Placed in the Dock, opened it, and now the mac mini won't shut down. Need to delete it off the poor thing later.

I WILL be installing Flight Gear on my 7 year old 16GB Windows 10 laptop (which has a weak GeForce 645M, but sure you can't hope for everything) and relate how I fare.

EDIT: My PC has Windows 10 Pro and 16gb ddr3 memory. 2gb graphics card. Thrustmaster joystick. screens to follow in next few days/

Advertisement