Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

retro seventies suits

Options
  • 21-09-2010 1:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭

HI,

Was wondering if anyone can recomend a store in Dublin that sells retro seventies suits for men. Kinda along the line of Travolta in saturday night fever...................yes its for a fancy dress but im sick of buying the crappy ones from the online costume shops.

Oh and if they are cheap then all the better...........

Best suggestion gets an invite to my birthday fancy dress shindig at halloween................

frAg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

Like this with a black shirt?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

yeah something like that if I could rent/buy it in Dublin...............

• Registered Users Posts: 2,225 ✭✭✭fillefatale

Charity shop......................?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

Link

Black shirt = 20 quid in M&S.

It might an online costume shop, but then, it *is* cheap. Otherwise, second hand/eBay is your best bet.

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭Seb_bixby

Maybe somewhere like Eager Beaver in Temple bar, or, as far as I remember, you might getting something in the George Street arcade.

You could price getting one made for you either from a pattern?

• Advertisement
  • Company Representative Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭TheCostumeShop.ie: Ronan

I know you said your not keen on cheap ones but if you go for the slightly more higher priced ones you can get really great quality. Like for example theses theater quality 70's suits.

product_image_1075_982.jpg

Advertisement