Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lady looking for costume ideas!

Options
  • 22-09-2010 8:54am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Hi guys Im have a halloween party for my 30th and am trying to come with ideas for a costume. I was thinking along the lines of Lady Gaga or something kind of current. Does anyone have any good ideas? Am a lady by the way! Thanks !!

Comments

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 26,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Moved from tLL to F&A.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,766 ✭✭✭squeakyduck

You'll have loads of lady gaga's going around at halloween and at fancy dress parties! She will be totally unoriginal! :(:)

Imelda May and Katy Perry have brought back the whole pin up vibe in recent times and it's totally sexy! :cool:

I've done pin up a few times and I love it, it makes you feel great! You can choose from army pin up (which I did) or Navy pin up which I want to do! ;) You also get to experiment with new hair and make up it takes practice (I still can't do victory rolls!) but it's fun and sexy!

• Registered Users Posts: 902 ✭✭✭lainey316

Saw these this pinup style costumes this morning and am tempted

http://www.pinupgirlclothing.com/pinupgicoand.html

But i got screwed by Fedex on customs charges (I'll pay customs, it's their fee I really object to) so am reluctant to order one.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,766 ✭✭✭squeakyduck

Don't buy! Make it your self! :) That's what I did!

25k7rqa.jpg

Hat: €10 flip Temple bar
    Shirt: about €8 in pennys.
    I wore a pair of shorts from Jane Norman under a tenner, and the highest pair of heels I had in my posession! :)

Everyone loves a pin up girl! :) X

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,424 ✭✭✭Storminateacup

Ahhhhh SD! ^ You're adorable!!

If you wanted to do Lady Gaga, i bet nobody will be wandering around with cokecans in their hair and multiple lumps of steak dripping from their body.

Personally, this year, I wanna do my debs all over again, but this time i'll be stood up, so I guess i'll have messy eyemakeup like i cried or something.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6 theyapper

Girls you are legends !!!! Love the pin up look so much!!!!

Deb's idea is hilarious!!!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,883 ✭✭✭shellyboo

If you wanted to do Lady Gaga, i bet nobody will be wandering around with cokecans in their hair and multiple lumps of steak dripping from their body.

Funny, I'd say *everyone* will be doing that! :/ She's a bit like 2008's millions of Amy Winehouses.

I'm gonna be a Weeping Angel from Doctor Who. Cos I'm nerdy like that :D How about doing something scary? So few people go that route these days! You could be like a 50's B-movie victim, all bobby socks and blood... or Medusa, or a Harpy, or a banshee!

Advertisement