Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oven Element

Options
  • 05-05-2017 5:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,660 ✭✭✭

Ok so the element is gone in my Beko oven and need to get it replaced tomorrow. Is there anywhere open tomorrow that I can get it?
    Spare parts center in Dublin city is closed tomorrow as is Charlie Sheils.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,163 ✭✭✭ZENER

What part of Dublin ? There's a TV repair shop on Swords Mainstreet - Fingal TV - that sells all sorts of elements and appliance spares as a sideline. I think it's still opened on a Saturday.

Ken

• Registered Users Posts: 1,660 ✭✭✭Payton

I found elitespares.ie in Clondalkian and Kennelworth electrical in Harold's Cross. I'll both open on Saturday so I'll give them a ring in the morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭FreshCoffee

I find Irish supliers expensive. However if it's urgent you can find many of the common oven elements at:

Washing Machine Company
    Monastery Road Clondalkin.
    http://www.wmc.ie/
    Open Saturday 9-2

Kenilworth Electrical
    253 Harolds Cross Road, Dublin 6W
    www.kenilworthelectrical.ie
    Open Saturday 9-5:30

BTW, I strongly recommend you bring the old element with you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,660 ✭✭✭Payton

I got sorted

• Registered Users Posts: 3 toby1969

Anywhere i can walk into in Laois or Kildare and buy a new heating element for a Hotpoint oven?
    My oven packed in, no heat and it is Christmas eve tomorrow, I live in Laois can some one please help !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 563 ✭✭✭adrian92

toby1969 wrote: »
    Anywhere i can walk into in Laois or Kildare and buy a new heating element for a Hotpoint oven?
    My oven packed in, no heat and it is Christmas eve tomorrow, I live in Laois can some one please help !
    Worst time for your oven to pack in. I think that it unlikely that you can get a heating element so soon. Are you sure that the problem is the element?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 toby1969

adrian92 wrote: »
    Worst time for your oven to pack in. I think that it unlikely that you can get a heating element so soon. Are you sure that the problem is the element?
    Yes I took it out this morning and I can see the element has a small hole in it.

Advertisement