Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Booking flights from Belfast... but brexit?

Options
  • 04-01-2019 11:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 415 ✭✭

Looking at booking our summer holiday. From a southern border county and Belfast is usually just as handy as Dublin. Flights are usually much cheaper from belfast.

I'm wondering post March 29th what will that mean. I'm thinking of going with Dublin at twice the price to be on the safe side or is that a bit over the top?

Maybe an extra bit of a queue at the border but should be all the same after that (in the event of a hard brexit)

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

I'm old enough to remeber how porus the border was in the 80s and 90s so if you're not travelling north in a truck you should be fine. I'd go out of Belfast if the savings are that high.

Advertisement