Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Passive aggressive/full on aggressive behavior on social media

Options
  • 07-11-2014 6:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭

I love how this is a thing. But I wish SOME PEOPLE would stop lashing up posts and quotes about a CERTAIN INDIVIDUAL.

but it does raise the question( if there is one) whether facebook etc. has become little more than a platform on which to vent and disclose far too much on the personal elements of our lives, dirty laundry and all. in fact I witnessed an argument last night in the comments section between a mother and her ex who fathered a child with her. you can imagine the type of crap they came out with in that exchange, both as bad as each other. time and a place... nothing against them, im sure she's a great mother but keep it private.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

What certain individual?

If we open ourselves to public forums and social media we have to expect this sort of thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,799 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

Social media can be a great thing, but in general it makes me despair for the human race. Mostly when I read youtube comments.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,336 ✭✭✭wendell borton

I find the internet isn't really a suitable medium to render passive aggressive intent. Perhaps there should be a PA smiley.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,116 ✭✭✭RDM_83 again

I find the internet isn't really a suitable medium to render passive aggressive intent. Perhaps there should be a PA smiley.

:rolleyes:

;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,148 ✭✭✭PizzamanIRL

You're passively aggressively complaining about certain people who are passive aggressive.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

You're passively aggressively complaining about certain people who are passive aggressive.

that's part of the joke, amigo :)

and i'll have a large pepperoni ham and pineapple with extra cheese please when you're ready...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,780 ✭✭✭Frank Lee Midere

If I were more agressive I'd say this is a ****e thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭Cantremember

I want to eat more clocks

• Registered Users Posts: 3,276 ✭✭✭readyletsgo

I left Facebook about 2 years ago.

I'm freeeeeeeee!

There ya go, just leave Facebook Twitter etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭partyguinness

DrumSteve wrote: »
    Social media can be a great thing, but in general it makes me despair for the human race. Mostly when I read youtube comments.

You think youtube is bad?

Check out a site called documentingreality.com The comments are genuinely disturbing as is the content. You may have to pay $10.00 one off subscription but as a study in depravity- hard to beat.

Sorry that looks like I am advertising- I am not.

• Advertisement
Advertisement