Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

'Stormin' Norman Parke Bests McConnell; Now Daring To Dream

Options
  • 20-09-2010 11:19am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Bushmills' ambitious 'Stormin' Norman Parke (13-2) speaks about his recent victory over Dominic McConnell (7-7) at Immortal Fight Night, and his plans for the future.
    "I might have something sorted for accross the waters, but it's not comfirmed yet," revealed Parke. "I'm just going to take a few days off, then I'm back in the gym. My dream is to fight in America and get my name out over there. Japan is also a place I'd love to go. I haven't got anyone in particular I'd like to fight, but if anything came up on the right show and a big name, I'd fight.

"I've gone from nothing to being a real top contender in the Lightweight division, winning thirteen of my last fourteen Pro fights, and I'd give anyone in the top ten a good fight," continued the Bushmills native. "Our division is so stacked and there are a lot of great fighters, but I know I'm right up there."

Comments

Advertisement