Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I like SaGa Frontier 2

Options
  • 05-05-2015 3:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,214 ✭✭✭

Per subject. :)

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,541 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

STG.Otaku wrote: »
    Per subject. :)

If you're going to start a new thread you're going to have to put a little more effort in then just that!

Why do you love it?
    What is there to love?
    Does Darius know you love another?
    Where can you get it?
    How much is it?
    Is it as good as Legend of Dragoon or a mere 6/10 kinda game like Gunstar?

Information!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,853 ✭✭✭Steve X2

CoQ0cDP.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,214 ✭✭✭STG.Otaku

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    If you're going to start a new thread you're going to have to put a little more effort in then just that!

anigif_enhanced-31720-1407677420-3.gif

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,865 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

You and Jeremy Parish are the only 2 people I heard say they enjoy the later Saga games.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,541 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

STG.Otaku wrote: »
    anigif_enhanced-31720-1407677420-3.gif

Ok, that gif is creeping me out a bit.... :(

• Advertisement

Steve X2 wrote: »
    CoQ0cDP.jpg

steve-carell-pants-party-anchorman.gif

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    You and Jeremy Parish are the only 2 people I heard say they enjoy the later Saga games.

I dunno who he is. :o

I started playing it at the weekend, just for a bit while the good woman was out at the shops with 'The Guvna'. :)

The artwork is fantastic, and I liked the opening story too and the thing with the whatsname at the start where he goes in the boat and they look at the city on the water.

It was very nice. So there. :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,865 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Wait until all the random elements in the battle system start dicking you over :)

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    Wait until all the random elements in the battle system start dicking you over :)

But....the man on the boat thing was great! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭BGOllie

elliot-reid-moment-killer-o.gif

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,043 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I got this on amazon actually, never played it though.

Advertisement