Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

T moulding order

Options
  • 27-04-2015 9:31am

Any body want to get in to split postage?
    Going to order by the end of today.
    im going to try out the 13/16" or 20.6mm stuff.

example is 20 foot of tmould $10
    shipping is $16

http://www.t-molding.com/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,780 ✭✭✭eddhorse

Im gonna need some, not sure what size though. Will pop home at lunch to measure.

eddhorse wrote: »
    Im gonna need some, not sure what size though. Will pop home at lunch to measure.

Sound as a euro!
    Its good value from them in fairness.

Sound as a euro!
    Its good value from them in fairness.

Sorry for the late reply.

Its black 2cm width. Im presuming thats how i measure it.

eddhorse wrote: »
    Sorry for the late reply.

Its black 2cm width. Im presuming thats how i measure it.

OK so its the same as I need.

this one?
    http://www.t-molding.com/smooth-081in.html

OK so its the same as I need.

this one?
    http://www.t-molding.com/smooth-081in.html

Great go for it, PM me for monies

• Advertisement

OK Eddhorse!
    Done and done

• Registered Users Posts: 4,146 ✭✭✭CathalDublin

Lets hope it doesn't take as long as the bleed'n paint, it so depressing looking at the USPS website every day only to see the same last message: Departed USPS Facility SAN FRANCISCO, CA 94128 April 8, 2015 :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,718 ✭✭✭The Last Bandit

Lets hope it doesn't take as long as the bleed'n paint, it so depressing looking at the USPS website every day only to see the same last message: Departed USPS Facility SAN FRANCISCO, CA 94128 April 8, 2015 :(

Wouldn't be surprised if its on a boat, airlines hate carrying stuff like that.

Out of interest what's so special about the paint that you'd to order from the US ?
    I've used Vinnie Byrnes in Ballyfermot for custom paint before, they can pretty much match to any colour sample you provide. Can supply in tins or aerosol.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,382 Mod ✭✭✭✭Optimus Prime

Ive found T-Molding.com extremely quick with the shipping, ive got delivery's off them only a few days after ordering. you might be stung for the old tax though!

Wouldn't be surprised if its on a boat, airlines hate carrying stuff like that.

Out of interest what's so special about the paint that you'd to order from the US ?
    I've used Vinnie Byrnes in Ballyfermot for custom paint before, they can pretty much match to any colour sample you provide. Can supply in tins or aerosol.
    I've used Vinnie Byrnes myself for aerosols in the past, I'd have to bring them in the pinball machine to match it up :eek:
    Apparently these are supplied by the original OEM paint manufacturer that supplied the original pinball companies with their paints so it's 100% colour match

Edit:And it's arrived!

• Advertisement

Order delivered!
    No tax either :)

Sweet, pickup that coin door now and get moving, and while you're there pickup the best condition Williams one he has for me too

Advertisement