Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

CPS2 labels

• 21-04-2015 2:22pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,725 ✭✭✭

Any clues where I can decent repo labels printed up for CPS2 games ? Mine shagged.

Or any recommendation for suitable inkjet sticky glossy printer paper ?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 195 ✭✭Damien King

Hi, If the cartridges are a smooth finish then sticky back glossy will go on ok, but if its slightly bumpy then it probably wont stay on long term without some other kind of adhesive being applied.

how about regular printable glossy paper and mount it with double sided tape? The good thing about this is that you can get the double sided tape onto the cartridge first and really press /smooth it on before peeling the top layer back for the label to stick to.

Pros of this would be no smudging of the label as you already put the tape on with a bit of pressure, plus you would have a wider range of papers to choose from.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,920 ✭✭✭TechnoFreek

Jasenscustoms in the states does them. But his shop is closed until September. He's in the navy so is on duty.

What ones ya looking for I might be getting a few done and ill add yours

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,725 ✭✭✭The Last Bandit

Ya if you're getting some done it would be great, I'm looking for :

Super Street Fighter II - The New Challangers

Thats no problem, local sign printer does stuff for me on adhesive backed vinyl laminated over and I wanted one for the mars matrix cathal done for me so ill get it done, probably be next week, ill let you know.

• Advertisement
Advertisement