Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

echo dot plus 1 months amazon music unlimited for 8.98 sterling

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,796 ✭✭✭ablelocks

got an error message in checkout...
    We are sorry. Something went wrong with your purchase of this product. Any bundle discounts associated with this product will not be applied in this purchase.

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭dercunx

Got same error

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭Fann Linn

And same here.

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭Daithi07

Same error here. Tried parcel motel and Revolut card as advised by amozon chat and still no joy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,388 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

Same issue here. And for my sister. Oh well... If anyone does figure out a workaround, please shout.

• Advertisement

I have tried a VPN to but all to no avail. Why do the British get all the good deals and the Irish are 2nd class citizens in Jeff Benzos eyes..

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭angelmum

I was told that because of the amazon music bundle credit card needs to have a UK address. so no luck for me too

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭inel

If you have a revolut card AND is coded as a UK card, it will work. You should also try the virtual revolut card, it used to be coded as UK in the past.

I made it my default payment in the account and the order went through.

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭dercunx

inel wrote:
    I made it my default payment in the account and the order went through.

I tried this but unfortunately didn't work for me.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,306 ✭✭✭bobbyy gee

Amazon does. Not work well in ireland
    You might. Need a VPN
    I prefare Google more free music etc

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,853 ✭✭✭bromley52

It worked for me using Revolut. I'm going to try the cancel within 14 days trick.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,204 ✭✭✭Roberto_gas

Did not work..chat lady said ur territory is ireland

bromley52 wrote: »
    It worked for me using Revolut. I'm going to try the cancel within 14 days trick.

Did u get it delivered to ireland ?

Did u get it delivered to ireland ?
    Yes and invoiced to PM address.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,796 ✭✭✭ablelocks

didn't work for me either when i changed invoice and shipping address to my addresspal

I had Amazon Music before so maybe that is why it worked. I also have an Amazon fire stick on my account set to the UK so perhaps I am ticking all the boxes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 337 ✭✭hotshots85

I got it to work with Parcel motel and revolut

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,922 ✭✭✭Soarer

Can't get it to work either.

Wonder if I've had an Amazon Music trial before with one of my other dots, and that's what's causing it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Soarer wrote: »
    Can't get it to work either.

Wonder if I've had an Amazon Music trial before with one of my other dots, and that's what's causing it?

Amazon music offers are nearly always new customers, pretty sure the terms of this is the same.
    Valid only for new Amazon Music Unlimited customers who are Prime members.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 341 ✭✭john9876

bromley52 wrote: »

@bromley52
    Did you manage to cancel within 14 days?
    Did you get the £8 back?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭sheldon16

Hi All,

Tried to avail but hit same roadblock, went to customer support and got the following response

At this time the target market for this promo is customers who are Prime Members, who has never had Amazon Music in their accounts and who resides in the UK.

hope this helps

Ok setup new account with uk vpn and got it delivered here with revolut card !! Happy days. Will cancel music once dot is dispatched

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 927 ✭✭✭nanook5

Ok setup new account with uk vpn and got it delivered here with revolut card !! Happy days. Will cancel music once dot is dispatched

What VPN did you use and a Revolut disposable virtual card or which type?

Tried using VPN myself and all types of Revolut card with Parcel Motel address and getting
    "We are sorry. Something went wrong with your purchase of this product. Any bundle discounts associated with this product will not be applied in this purchase."

nanook5 wrote: »

Tried using VPN myself and all types of Revolut card with Parcel Motel address and getting
    "We are sorry. Something went wrong with your purchase of this product. Any bundle discounts associated with this product will not be applied in this purchase."

VPN unlimited,,,,virtual revolut card

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭stooge

I was able to order.
    - Set billing address to UK
    - use revolut card
    - leave delivery address as ireland
    No need for VPN

didnt bother trying to cancel music, still a good deal

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 337 ✭✭hotshots85

nanook5 wrote: »

Is your region set to "United Kingdom" in content and devices on your Amazon account?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 531 ✭✭✭Morby

Wow, this is so frustrating

I have changed my Revolut address to a UK one.

I'm using a UK VPN

I'm trying to order to a UK address

I have changed my region to UK as per the handy to above tip by Hotshot85 about content and devices which I did not know, so cheers!

I've been on to 4 different chat reps

And still my order won't go through and I'm a Prime customer too :(

I got it through Revolut and parcel motel, but had to change billing address on Revolut card to parcel motel address for it to eventually go through. No. VPN needed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 927 ✭✭✭nanook5

Same as above, changed revolut address to Parcel motel address and made a new disposable virtual card and with same parcel motel billing address on amazon.

• Advertisement

OK Gents only thing to change is the payment method and address associated with it to UK...worked grand on my existing account with already ordered 0.99 echo dot last year !

In short

1) Should have prime(to get free delivery else its 6 sterling)
    2) Should have revolut card with UK address linked to it
    3) While ordering select Irish address

Works on all my old accounts without VPN !

Advertisement