Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nike Air Max 90

Options
  • 14-05-2020 11:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 17,963 ✭✭✭✭

anyone else got a bit of a love affair with these trainers? Brilliantly retro now and the most comfortable trainer you can buy IMO. I have about 6/7 pairs on the go at once so they always look fresh. Wife says they look chav but I'd wear them in the office if I could. I just wear them with slim jeans, look great

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,715 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

Have to agree, they always look well and I don't think they'll go out of fashion quickly again. Having them clean though is essential. I'm really in between sizes with Nike so sadly don't have a pair myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,963 ✭✭✭✭rob316

Twee. wrote: »
    Have to agree, they always look well and I don't think they'll go out of fashion quickly again. Having them clean though is essential. I'm really in between sizes with Nike so sadly don't have a pair myself.

Problem I had with the all white especially is the midsoles yellow after a while. I bought some shoe paint marker off amazon a while back and it brings them back to bright white.

I've these with a blue swoosh and orange instead of some of the blue........ thinking of getting a new sole stuck on tbh as I love them.

c1e81af15d8e3573b4e1855576573699.jpg

I've recently noticed my pair of these...... (not 90s of course)

NIKE-AIR-MAX-1-1-2.jpg ...... have a cut between the air bubble and the sole :(

rob316 wrote: »
    ........ Wife says they look chav.......

she'd not like my air max command so :o
    418fca12ece9b0b7918f7a7bc0f0c77d--mmf250x250.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 17,963 ✭✭✭✭rob316

Those blue ones are beauties

• Registered Users Posts: 9,761 ✭✭✭Effects

Jordan lows are manky. Just designed to sell more runners to people who don't like high tops.

• Advertisement
Advertisement