Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free €3 credit for St. Patrick's Day - Vodafone

Options
  • 15-03-2011 7:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭

Freetext CREDIT to 50220 and €3 credit will be applied to your account on 16th March (that's what my text from Vodafone said anyway). Text in by 15th March.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 703 ✭✭✭obliviousgrudge

Told me it would be added if Im elligible, what is the criteria?

• Registered Users Posts: 27 test012345

thanks.. got mine....added 3e

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭Sonya.Max

Thanks.
    Got mine too!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,095 ✭✭✭johndaman66

Got my €3 credit a short while back there. Thanks for posting Purple_Bobbin.

Also got a message from Vodafone to say

"Only on Vodafone pay as yo go, enjoy FREE calls and texts from Ireland to all UK mobiles & landlines this Saturday. See Vodafone.ie"

Not sure if the offer is available to everyone. Might be a good time to catch up with friends and relatives in the UK.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,931 ✭✭✭dingding

Just got

"sorry this offer is no longer available"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 703 ✭✭✭obliviousgrudge

Got my €3 credit a short while back there. Thanks for posting Purple_Bobbin.

Also got a message from Vodafone to say

"Only on Vodafone pay as yo go, enjoy FREE calls and texts from Ireland to all UK mobiles & landlines this Saturday. See Vodafone.ie"

Not sure if the offer is available to everyone. Might be a good time to catch up with friends and relatives in the UK.

Got my €3, that just paid off my IOU and I've got a euro to spare, and got the free calls to UK as well, a few prank calls perhaps. LOL

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭Trevor451

"sorry this offer is no longer available" :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 184 ✭✭xxshebeexx

Got mine, thanks for posting this!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,095 ✭✭✭johndaman66

Trevor451 wrote: »
    "sorry this offer is no longer available" :(

Yep you needed to have sent off the text before midnight on the 15th to avail of it unfortunately as I recall from Vodafones reply.

Advertisement