Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Another boots question..

Options
  • 28-09-2010 11:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,002 ✭✭✭

I have very specific taste in boots- I like them very flat and plain, might sound boring, I prefer to think of it as classic! ;) However, I don't like 99% of the stuff in shoe shops at the moment.

Already have one winter pair but want to get another in tan/brown- something like this: http://www.aldoshoes.com/us/clearance/womens-boots/tall-boots/71636356-lashawn/28

My question (finally! :p) is, does anyone know when shoe shops get their 'definitive' winter stock in? Places like Aldo and Office? Or does stuff just come in continuously over the next few months? I'd hate to buy a pair of boots I thought were only OK and then miss out on a gorgeous pair a week later because I have no money left!

Any help appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,766 ✭✭✭squeakyduck

Just to let you know. I tried your link 3 times there. The page came up but not the boots! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭Pandoras Twist

I just searched for Lashawn again. They're lovely!

Usually the bulk of it is in by October and then 2 or 3 new lines might come in every week or every second week.

I have the exact sane problem, so I feel your pain!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,720 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

I have a gorgeous plain black pair from Buffalo. Got them a few years ago, but I've noticed they have almost the same pair in every year so worth a look.

Advertisement