Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Half size shoes (6.5 / 39.5)

• 26-09-2010 11:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know of any websites that sell shoes in half sizes?

I am 6.5 UK size (39.5) and the only place I can find shoes in my size is Dunnes Stores, however, they don't have much of a selection atm.

I am looking at all kinds of shoes (boots, flats, ballet pumps, runners etc) as I need some new ones.

Usually I buy a size 7 and put an insole in the shoe, but not too comfortable like that lol.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

A 6 in most M&S shoes will probably fit you - their sizes are huge and they call a 39.5 a 6 anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,245 ✭✭✭psycho-hope

clarks sell some styles in half sizes, not sure of other brands im afraid.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

Thank you both for your replies.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭Dotcomdolly

I'm a half size too, and it's a pain - I'm a 4.5 and don't find M&S large fitting :confused: though, just right, and Clarks...
    But that's about it.
    My Rocketdog boots (yeah I have 3!) are 4's and are fine, but I bought their pumps in 4 & they're too small...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭E.T.

I'm 5.5 exactly - 5 are usually too small (but can be stretched sometimes), 6 too big.
    M&S do half sizes, Karen Millen too(can't afford in BT but have bought a good few pairs on ebay). It drives me mad that I can't buy shoes in most of the high street shops. You can get half sizes on most brands in the US but stockists here don't do the half sizes. 9 West and Guess do half sizes there but I can't get them here at all.

• Advertisement
Advertisement