Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

hair done bellisim academy limerick , any reveiws

Options
  • 22-09-2010 10:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Having my hair cut, coloured and highlights done on Bellisimo Academy by the trainee students for 50 euro :) has anyone out there tried it and if so what ye think is it a good idea or should i steer clear ... im not expecting it perfect , but i would like to be happy with it :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭amybabes

yeah ive had chunky blonde panels put in my hair, and an all over colour and cut done ..... was perfect, their supervisors monitor them while they're doing the consulation with you, check what colours they've chosen and approve them, walk around the whole time your hair is being done, review at the end and recommend any changes etc.... all the supervisor did with my hair was talk a little bit more off my layers. i was really happy....think sometimes you get a better job in training classes because the stylist's work is being carefully monitored by their trainers at all times....anything you're not happy with would be touched up id say.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭dellas1979

Ohhh do you know how much it is for a wash/cut (trim)/blowdry?

• Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭amybabes

this is whats on the website anyway: http://www.bellissimo.ie/discount-prices

Discount Prices in the Bellissimo Academy
    Academy Blow-dry & Hair Treatment €10
    Academy Semi Permanent Colour & Blow-dry €25
    Academy Permanent Tint & Blow-dry €25
    Academy Half Head of Lites & Blow-dry €25
    Academy Full Head of Lites & Blow-dry €40
    Academy Shampoo, Cut & Blow-dry €15
    The Bellissimo Academy is a fully supervised training
    environment.
    Please note: A combination of both lites and a tint may
    result in a change in the above prices. Prices subject to
    change.
    It is imperative when booking your appointment that you
    specify you intend to book into the training Academy as
    opposed to the main salon.
    Academy Appointment Hours
    Tuesday to Friday only
    Appointments from 9.30am to 2.30pm
    Please note: The Bellissimo Academy may not accept
    clients with hair length past the shoulder due to time
    constraints.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 irock2010

ya i'm going to give it a go , i mean for 50 quid if all goes wrong , ill just put it down to bad experience :( will hate have to go back and pay full salon prices tough , the are so overpriced !!! getting it done next wednesday will let ye know how it goes:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 565 ✭✭✭Millie

Well OP how did it go??

I got my highlights done there a few weeks back and wasn't very happy as they didn't go into the head enough, the highlights were more around the head...if that makes any sense??

Basically it didn't look like I had got my highlights freshly done...
    Shame really as I was thrilled that it cost €40 versus the usual €110 :eek:

In fact from talking to the girls at work everyone seems to be sick of paying the crazy prices of the salon's in town and are moving elsewhere for the colour.

• Advertisement

Not having it done till next wednesday so will def let ye know how it goes..;) , well im having a full tint and afew lights scattered through it so fingers crossed it wont look too bad

Well got the hair done today and i must say very happy indeed with it.... :):) I cant see any differance from a full paying salon. i will definately be going back:D and aswell as that I tought i was just lucky with the girl i got but everyone that went out of there had a nice hairdo... well worth a visit

Advertisement