Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Winter coat for men

Options
  • 28-09-2010 4:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭

Hey guys any recommendations for a good winter coat for a male, something smart but casual preferably.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 262 ✭✭j1974

jasus dont normally get involved in this kinda thing but I was in town in uban outfitters on sunday in templebar. Walk in the front door about ten steps and on the left are some navy short woolen, kinda duffel coats, fred perry. theyre 240.00 euro which i think is steep, but they looked cool with jeans and italian style brown biker boots that I had on. I paid 280 last year for pea coat in there and 24hr later it was 130.00 euro, I went up to the guy who sold it to me and he claimed he knew nothing about the sale. thats why I wouldnt pay 240 for this coat, it will come down. cool lookin with a grey hoody and white V neck t shirt aswell.

startin to sound Ghey so ill leave it there.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,633 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

j1974, first welcome to the forum. There is no gender bias here, men women and any blend of the above all have a say here. :)

However I must point out that associating an interest in appearance or in fashion with 'ghay' is an infringement of the forum charter. :mad:

And so, back to coats...

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

• Registered Users Posts: 703 ✭✭✭dingbat

For a good winter coat that will last and can be worn in both smart and casual settings, a pea coat is just the job. Definitely worth spending money on.

Advertisement