Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dunnes VALUE phones offer switching to Vodafone

124»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,580 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

Oh what happened ?

When screen goes off, it would come back on, no matter what I did.

• Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭mac.in

A20e is dual sim and has two inei numbers..lads whoever's got it unlocked did u buy two codes or just one ? Which imei did u give to Ebay seller ?

Send both IMEIs to Ebay. Inform that it's dual sim phone. I did the same and I got only one unlock code. I inserted two non-vodafone sims to unlock with the unlock code I got from ebay.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,151 ✭✭✭Jeff2

I bought the Samsung A10 in Henry Street Dublin yesterday and was charged the €20 topup and put on the same plan I'm on with them.

I transfered my old Tesco card over.

I with Vodafone and was due to topup €20 today so only down 71 cent there. :)

It's duel sim and comes with a 32gb SanDisk micro sd.

Some phone for €50.70 :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,206 ✭✭✭Roberto_gas

Jeff2 wrote:
    Some phone for €50.70

Should have gone for 20 extra for extra ram,better front facing camera, fingerpeint scanner...like the a20e

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,449 ✭✭✭wolfyboy555

anyone with a spare voucher?

• Advertisement

Should have gone for 20 extra for extra ram,better front facing camera, fingerpeint scanner...like the a20e

That's a fair point and I would have gone for it if I had the extra €20.

Even though I don't need any of that and 99% front or back photos are of my dog and only reason I use the camera.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,020 ✭✭✭123654789

Jeff2 wrote: »
    That's a fair point and I would have gone for it if I had the extra €20.

Even though I don't need any of that and 99% front or back photos are of my dog and only reason I use the camera.

You could use it to take selfies with him.
    Mutt & Jeff :D

I went back in to collect my phone after replacement. Apparently the back had a "minor abrasion" which has nothing to do with the phone button not actually working so they won't replace it so now it's being sent for repair. I'm going to be without the phone longer than with it. A20e.
    I'll be looking for my 20 credit back.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,206 ✭✭✭Roberto_gas

TheDriver wrote: »
    I went back in to collect my phone after replacement. Apparently the back had a "minor abrasion" which has nothing to do with the phone button not actually working so they won't replace it so now it's being sent for repair. I'm going to be without the phone longer than with it. A20e.
    I'll be looking for my 20 credit back.

Thats unlucky..how will u get ur 20 back ?

Thats unlucky..how will u get ur 20 back ?

By writing to vf stating I couldn't use my sim due to no phone and went back to eir as all my phones are locked to eir. We'll see what they say.

• Advertisement

By writing to vf stating I couldn't use my sim due to no phone and went back to eir as all my phones are locked to eir. We'll see what they say.

Or you could just ask them for the €20 credit in shop or online as it was of no use to you.?

The store is a franchise so I'll chance them online.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Pushpen

Could anyone not using their voucher please make my day? Stuck with a Moto...

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Samauri99

Hi if anyone has a voucher there not using if they could pass it on I would be great full as need a phone for my daughter

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,449 ✭✭✭wolfyboy555

I know this offer is up soon so just chancing to see if anyone has any vouchers they don't need. I'm in dire need of replacing my ulefone paris:rolleyes:

I must say I am disappointed with my a20e. The camera isn't as good as I thought i would be, battery barely lasts a day. I'm glad I didn't pay full price for it.

I must say I am disappointed with my a20e. The camera isn't as good as I thought i would be, battery barely lasts a day. I'm glad I didn't pay full price for it.

But for the price you got it for would you be pleased.
    No, really, think about it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,206 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

Reckon this deal is still going?
    Have an unused voucher and might as well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,413 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

Reckon this deal is still going?
    Have an unused voucher and might as well.

End of September was deadline I think...

Just about. I wouldn't buy a samsung again to be honest.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,615 ✭✭✭grogi

If you don't like something, you won't like it regardless of how cheap it was.

Once in the blue moon it makes sense to pay a more to get product you enjoy more. If you notice the difference of course.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 346 ✭✭now online

I know this offer is up soon so just chancing to see if anyone has any vouchers they don't need. I'm in dire need of replacing my ulefone paris:rolleyes:

I've got one I just put in the bin and took out! PM me and I'll pop it in the post

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 346 ✭✭now online

now online wrote: »
    I've got one I just put in the bin and took out! PM me and I'll pop it in the post

Voucher gone to Wolfboy, sorry to everyone that PM'ed me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭dabbler2004

I have a voucher for anyone that wants it.
    Send a PM if interested.

Edit: Gone

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭deiseindublin

Presume it's gone dabbler2004?

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭footloose32

I have an unwanted voucher if anyone wants it.
    Send a PM if interested

Gone

I have an unwanted voucher if anyone wants it.
    Send a PM if interested

Check the bottom of the voucher, I think this offer is over tomorrow but not sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭footloose32

Check the bottom of the voucher, I think this offer is over tomorrow but not sure.

Valid until Sept 30th

• Registered Users Posts: 15 drmcg9

Hi everyone. I have a spare voucher. If someone needs it, please reply here quoting this post. First reply will get it. Thanks.

Edit update: Gone
    Can I have it please?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,100 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

drmcg9 wrote: »
    Hi everyone. I have a spare voucher. If someone needs it, please reply here quoting this post. First reply will get it. Thanks.

Can I have it please?

Can I have it please?

Hi there. Please send your address by PM. I'll post it to you tomorrow. Thanks.

Hi all. I have one more spare voucher. If someone needs it, please reply here quoting this post. The first reply will get it. Thanks.

Also, send your address by PM

Edit update: Gone to
    Solaris10 wrote: »
    Can I have it please? Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 266 ✭✭Solaris10

drmcg9 wrote: »
    Hi all. I have one more spare voucher. If someone needs it, please reply here quoting this post. The first reply will get it. Thanks.

Also, send your address by PM

Solaris10 wrote: »

Hi. Please send your address by PM immediately. I'll post it today itself as the last date of the offer is just 4 days away with 2 holidays in it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,902 ✭✭✭clint_silver

any vouchers? I'll take a spare

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 680 ✭✭✭jim salter

Is the number of handsets limited? If a store is out of stock will the get some brought in? Think I'll grab one of these today.

Also, can anyone confirm if the handsets are network locked out of the box?

Thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,615 ✭✭✭grogi

jim salter wrote: »
    Is the number of handsets limited? If a store is out of stock will the get some brought in? Think I'll grab one of these today.

They are in short supply. I could secure one only on Tuesday morning, after the delivery just came in.
    jim salter wrote: »
    Also, can anyone confirm if the handsets are network locked out of the box?

Thanks.

N10 is unlocked. Samsungs are locked.

• Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 5,842 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quackster

I have a voucher I can pop in the post today if it suits anyone to use it on Monday.

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭tophurler

PM sent to you Quackster

• Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 5,842 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quackster

Voucher gone to the first person to reply to me (which was a PM).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 680 ✭✭✭jim salter

Was in the store on Henry St. They only have the Vodafone handsets in stock, new stock on Tuesday.....the day after the promotion finishes.

Blancharstown only have the A20s left, new stock on Tuesday also.

Advertisement