Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RF low battery SW 1070

Options
  • 11-09-2019 11:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi, I getting the above fault on an alarm panel. The main alarm battery in the hotpress was changed last year so I assume this should be ok. Is there another battery in the user panel itself?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Donnacha_

You must have wireless devices attached to the system. its one of those batteries that is low.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Rooskey

Thanks for that. I thought all the sensors were hard wired but will double check.

I checked the alarm panel and after going through the Engineers menu found that the problem lies with the carbon monoxide sensor EI208. There is a sticker on it recommending that it be replaced this year. I was going to replace it with the same model but found some poor reviews about it online. Can anyone recommend a good place to find an alternative please? Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Donnacha_

Reliable Security Products 01 8372445

Thanks Donnacha. I got a replacement EI208 and RF unit before I read your post. I installed them but the fault is still coming up on the alarm panel. I pressed the test button on the CO alarm and it worked ok. About every 5 seconds the red led comes on, then it changes to green then blue. Not sure why this is happening.

• Advertisement
Advertisement