Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HKC Fault with Panic Zone

Options
  • 08-09-2019 10:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭

Hi folks, I really hope somebody can help. I'm having a bit of a nightmare with my HKC Secure Watch. I should mention Im not massively familiar with these but Im reasonably techie so can follow instructions no problem.

The panic button zone seems to have developed a fault, and is currently on zone 8. Its randomly going off the last few days and seems to be getting worse. My issue is that its caused a few sleepless nights and we really do need to get a proper sleep tonight.

Im going to get it looked at properly tomorrow, but is there anything I can do from the engineers menu just to disable that particular zone tonight. I've had a quick look around the zone menu and can see plenty of options. I just dont want to mess around with something Im not familiar with. I can see options like "inhibit" etc but I given this is a panic zone I thought it best to check on here before making any changes.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16 darraghwex

Hi, in zone menu got to zone type, up to zone 8, and set as unused,

Advertisement