Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Useful FPL Websites?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 837 ✭✭✭False Prophet

jimmii wrote: »
    Interesting to see how it differs to ffs HOF. 1st on ffs is 78th on pft and 1st on pft is 4th on ffs so still pretty high. Mark Sutherns is 2nd on ffs but all the way down in 358th on this list!

I'm inside 390 in hof and inside 370 in pft so much of a muchness.
    But Mark's record is far far superior to mine except for his 1 bad season so hof algorithm seems to be a better judge.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,886 ✭✭✭stephenl15

https://www.reddit.com/r/FantasyPL/comments/co8ncb/a_list_of_former_champions_veterans_and_pundits/

I find this Reddit thread very handy as I like following some of the "better known" managers.

Podcasts wise I only really listen to FFScout Scoutcast and find it quite enjoyable. I do miss Mark Sutherns on it though, he's vanished the last season or so.

Just looking back through the thread I'm surprised that most didn't know FPL General was once an active member of this forum. Thought it was common knowledge on here. Fair play to him, he's full time at it now. Did a great job in standing out in a saturated market.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Mark stepped back as he didnt like the attention he was starting to get seemingly. Think the fpl show was a step too far. Hopefully he comes back to the scout cast at some point but Jonty seems to have full control over all the broadcasts now.

Mark stepped back as he didnt like the attention he was starting to get seemingly. Think the fpl show was a step too far. Hopefully he comes back to the scout cast at some point but Jonty seems to have full control over all the broadcasts now.

Ahh yeah I see. Completely fair. Seems a good guy. He doesn't even post on FFScout anymore

stephenl15 wrote: »
    Ahh yeah I see. Completely fair. Seems a good guy. He doesn't even post on FFScout anymore

Yeah seems to have gone full cold turkey! Presumably still involved behind the scenes. Was good when they got Granville back for the dads army beater! I'm sure he'll return after sometime it's his baby after all.

Yeah seems to have gone full cold turkey! Presumably still involved behind the scenes. Was good when they got Granville back for the dads army beater! I'm sure he'll return after sometime it's his baby after all.

The good ole days. Granville is a councillor or something in the UK now I think

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42,193 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Was good when they got Granville back for the dads army beater!

Last of the Summer Wine ;)

Last of the Summer Wine ;)

Dammit knew it was one of those old comedy's lol! I'm claiming I was close!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,579 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Scoutcast is gone really downhill fast this year imo.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42,193 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

KevIRL wrote: »
    Scoutcast is gone really downhill fast this year imo.

Yep, not a patch on the days Mark was hosting it.

Yep, not a patch on the days Mark was hosting it.

Agreed. Its lost its character.

Advertisement