Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paco Rabanne 1 Million Lucky 200ml €62 | The Perfume Shop

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,017 ✭✭✭jpb1974

rm212 wrote: »
    They’ve opened up delivery to Ireland again and have this great deal:

https://www.theperfumeshop.com/ie/paco-rabanne/1-million-lucky/eau-de-toilette-for-him/p/75920EDTJU

Just bought one myself, so eager to try it out. Heard very good things about this flanker of 1 Million. You can usually find a 10% off code floating around somewhere, I got a student one on Unidays.

They shipping out of Ireland?

• Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭ssshhh123

Just buy axis cavier premium from same shop its the same. Amd only 20e

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭rm212

ssshhh123 wrote: »
    Just buy axis cavier premium from same shop its the same. Amd only 20e

That’s a cheap clone of 1 Million, not 1 Million Lucky. They’re completely different scents.

jpb1974 wrote: »
    They shipping out of Ireland?

Don’t think so, but they have physical stores here so they’re registered for VAT in Ireland. There’ll be no customs issues even if it comes from UK, Irish VAT is prepaid.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 .nosferatu.

https://www.theperfumeshop.com/ie/paco-rabanne/1-million-lucky/eau-de-toilette-for-him/p/75920EDTJU

Just bought one myself, so eager to try it out. Heard very good things about this flanker of 1 Million. You can usually find a 10% off code floating around somewhere, I got a student one on Unidays.

This smells amazing. Got a similar bottle last year for about fifty quid. Will get another . Cheers!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30 johnmcdon

Thanks Op,
    Just bought. Used the 10% unidays voucher also. €58.80 for 200ml. That's a bargain.
    Love Paco Rabane

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭IHateNewShoes

johnmcdon wrote: »
    Thanks Op,
    Just bought. Used the 10% unidays voucher also. €58.80 for 200ml. That's a bargain.
    Love Paco Rabane

Do you have this code or do I need a Unidays account? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 30 johnmcdon

Do you have this code or do I need a Unidays account? Thanks
    Hi,
    It is single code use.
    I sent you a code by pm
    Regards
    John

• Registered Users Posts: 923 ✭✭✭Unknownability

Typical, had it in the basket yesterday hhhmmedd and hawwed and now it is out of stock.

Typical, had it in the basket yesterday hhhmmedd and hawwed and now it is out of stock.

I just ordered and it is in stock. Thanks OP

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,096 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

I just ordered and it is in stock. Thanks OP

You sure you ordered the correct one? It was out of stock an hour ago and still out of stock for me.

The BA was for the 200ml at €62 euro, when you click on the OP's link it is the 100ml for €87.

Anyone who has ordered, let us know how ye get on in terms of delivery times and whether it gets through tax free. Thanks

OmegaGene wrote: »
    That are delivering within eu/Ireland and are a registered Irish company so no taxes will be added delivery is normally 5 days for me

Being cautious since last time I bought from them, a couple of years back, the items were sent from the UK. It says on their site that Hermes does their deliveries and I thought they were a UK entity, could have that wrong though.

UK Courier firms are experiencing chaos, so I'm playing it safe on this one. Playing it safe on just about everything bar the stuff I know for certain doesn't come from the UK.

OmegaGene wrote: »
    hermes are nightline partners
    once they trade in ireland it should be fine as you are paying irish vat on checkout

True, but I don't trust them or the couriers not to f it up. Gonna sit tight and see how this plays out, appreciate the info.

Ps. Even Adidas, who ship out of Germany, have gotten a bit funky since Jan 1. On the phone here so not patient enough to type the full story, but have been experiencing some oddities with them too.

PARlance wrote: »
    You sure you ordered the correct one? It was out of stock an hour ago and still out of stock for me.

The BA was for the 200ml at €62 euro, when you click on the OP's link it is the 100ml for €87.

Showing as out of stock for me now again but I managed to order one at 2:30 today.

The dispatch email says it’s being shipped locally from their Limerick store.

I just got an email to say my order has been cancelled, disappointing.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭SweetCaliber

Ordered on the 7th received it this morning, that was lightning fast delivery.

No sign of customs, return address on the box is their shop in limerick so I'd imagine that's where it was sent from.

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭legend99

jpb1974 wrote: »
    Anyone who has ordered, let us know how ye get on in terms of delivery times and whether it gets through tax free. Thanks

Arrived this morning. Return address, as someone else said, is the shop in the Crescent Shopping centre

• Registered Users Posts: 2,695 ✭✭✭branners69

Got mine this morning too, thanks OP!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭BlondeBomb

I can see mine is with An Post so expecting it on Monday now

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,279 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Order cancelled...... :(

Advertisement