Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Argos Iomega eGo 500GB Portable USB 3.0 Red €34.99

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,267 ✭✭✭opr

kc66 wrote: »
    For anyone that missed this, heres an iomega refurb 500gb for €39.16 shipped. IOMGROUPSCH15 discount code

The other 500GB compact edition Portable Hard Drive would be a perfect alternative but its not in stock at the moment.

Opr

• Registered Users Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭peckerhead

Jackobyte wrote: »
    I've been looking for a USB3.0 HDD cheaply since I got my new laptop.
    Look no further. Not as great a deal as the OP's, but as has been said there were probably 5 of those for the whole country.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭ch750536

What did you say to them to get it for 35 as i have a reservation for one but it is a long drive to pick it up dont want to drive there if im not going to be able to get it for 35

I said 'nope, I reserved it at €35'. manager fiddled with computer, said that when I ordered it the price was €35 so thats the price I pay.

I asked if it was a misprice, he said it probably wasn't

• Registered Users Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭Jackobyte

peckerhead wrote: »
    Look no further. Not as great a deal as the OP's, but as has been said there were probably 5 of those for the whole country.
    Thanks for that. Will probably pick one of those up. Almost double the price though. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭thenightrider

Just got of the phone to argos they are going to do it at 34.99 as i have a reservation number :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭kc66

opr wrote: »
    The other 500GB compact edition Portable Hard Drive would be a perfect alternative but its not in stock at the moment.

Opr

Sold out now, was there when I posted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,300 ✭✭✭nice1franko

Reserved one and picked it up this eve. They initially charged me 100 but when I said I reserved it @ 35 they fixed the price.

Nice one OP

• Registered Users Posts: 836 ✭✭✭iknorr

anyone got a cork reservation that they are not using? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,924 ✭✭✭eamon234

Can this be marked as expired please?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,634 ✭✭✭jenno86

eamon234 wrote: »
    Can this be marked as expired please?

:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭Dj

I know a few people got this at the bargain price of €35 but if you really want a red hard drive the 750gb version is in PC World for €89.99

http://www.pcworld.ie/Product/Ego-750GB-Iomega/303989/326

Advertisement