Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pre pay power.ie

Options
  • 22-02-2019 5:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 975 ✭✭✭

I'm with the above company for a couple of years now, this type of payment is not for everyone but it suits me to just top up every so often---the trouble is the card no longer scans in the shop and some shops refuse to type in the code. I have emailed several times to enquire about getting a new card but never got a reply and when phoning they just tell you to hold[but for how long] i've waited 15 minutes several times too. My local shop [who are good enough to type in code] tell me that a new card may be 15 euro . Is there anyone here that know how to get through to this company I'v been trying for about 6 months on and off now.:mad::mad::mad:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭oLoonatic

Have you tried the webchat option?? why are they telling you it "may be" 15 quid. it either is or isn't.

Prepaypower.ie

Just. LOG ON and save money.

Well, you’re not saving money really cos they’re super duper dear but you’ll save 15 quid on new card. Just top up online and save details for future use.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,024 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

Fight the Power

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,482 ✭✭✭Gimme A Pound

Just switch to another company. PPP.ie have a reputation for being terrible.

• Registered Users Posts: 975 ✭✭✭decky1

oLoonatic wrote: »
    Have you tried the webchat option?? why are they telling you it "may be" 15 quid. it either is or isn't.

the guy in my local shop told me it may be 15 not the company.:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭orourkeda1977

decky1 wrote: »
    the guy in my local shop told me it may be 15 not the company.:rolleyes:

someone needs to tell local shop guy where to go

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

Mod-Moved to the Consumer Issues forum. Read the local charter before posting. AH style answers don't fly here.

someone needs to tell local shop guy where to go

sorry you lost me there?:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭ct5amr2ig1nfhp

Instructions on their website. here you go and fees and charges.
    PPP will charge you for replacing the card. The contact address is in the first link.

Instructions on their website. here you go and fees and charges.
    PPP will charge you for replacing the card. The contact address is in the first link.

Thanks, :D

• Advertisement

Thanks guy's tried all you recommended still no reply,[still in the dark so to speak] think i'll change.

Advertisement