Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

This Month? Is It Me, Or .....

Options
  • 19-11-2016 9:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭

:( Has this first part of it seemed like taking longer to pass than the entire f**king year, thus far?

I even woke up, today, thinking, " Surely, it's Sunday? ". No. Saturday. Another f**king day of it!

I spoke to my boss, the other day. He agreed. Though; He's just had open heart surgery, last month. So things probably are seeming to drag, for him. Lot of days of discomfort and not getting about as he's prefer.

I can think of no such excuses for myself. I can barely believe there's almost another two weeks of it left yet too! F**king Hell!

What's AH reckon?

Bored Boardsies?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

Month has been pretty good for me so far. Thursday dragged a bit but nothing too bad.

Are you looking forward to something? Time always drags then.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭donegaLroad

buy more milk, the dates on the lid seem to make the year go quicker for me, we will soon be in Dec (on the milk lid)

• Registered Users Posts: 16,407 ✭✭✭✭nullzero

Just you, ye big weirdo.

Glazers Out!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Could just be your excited for Christmas, so it appears time is slowing down.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,065 ✭✭✭✭beertons

Stigura wrote: »
    Another f**king day of it!

Would ya get out of it, the year is flying along.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,819 ✭✭✭Cork Lass

I think this too. I feel November needs a tow truck to drag it to December.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

Why are Ya wanting to wish your life away....you'll soon be old

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭The flying mouse

I live just one day at a time,sweet jesus.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭Stigura

Those suggesting xmass, or anything else I might be waiting for? No! That's exactly it; I don't have anything to do with xmass. Just another day. Fact is, I've absolutely nothing on my horizon, to be honest.

Beertons; The year has. Yeah. Now, it's like life has fell into a vat of syrup! I'm sure more than one person has mentioned how fast this year's gone. Now? F**king inertia :confused:

Cork Lass; Interesting. Do ye Always feel that? Or is it just this one? I've never noticed it before, to be honest.

Tom; That boat's long since sailed :(

I'd question; Is it the short days? That sort of thing. But, I've lived this exact same situation for ten years now. Why is November suddenly doing my head in? It's just weird! (I'm not. Not in that way, anyway ..... :o)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,691 ✭✭✭failinis

Could just be your excited for Christmas, so it appears time is slowing down.

I feel thats mixed for me, I am excited to get home for Christmas - however - I have deadlines for essays and work at early December.
    So I have the feeling I had NO time to do work - and also like time is dragging.
    :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement