Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Jeremy Kyle

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,647 ✭✭✭✭McDermotX

What's Asian Persuasion ?

Some kind of pop group or something ?

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭LovelySpuds

My mother used to work in a care home in the UK as a social worker and said that they were always plagued by the production company to try and find possible guests. It was always made out to be glamorous as fcuk, free train down, free hotel, free food and £100 at the end of it. Sounds to me like they target the most vulnerable people and throw a bogus script at them. Pretty sad in my opinion.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭annascott

catallus wrote: »
    What's ESN?

Educationally subnormal

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,116 ✭✭✭RDM_83 again

You said "Asian persuasion" but also mentioned "headscarves" and "infidels" so I was trying to clarify whether Asian really meant muslim women from the middle east or somewhere else in Asia which is Earth's largest and most populous continent (4 billion people+) stretching from Istanbul to Moscow to Vladivostok to Tokyo to Kuala Lumpur to Singapore to Bangalore to Riyadh.

You do know that in the UK, Asian is socially acceptably and typically used to refer to people from the Indian sub-continent and not the Asian continent as a whole.
    But I guess you want to imply some sort of racism in the post.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 384 ✭✭SeamusG97

Was held captive to watch it one morning in an hospital while waiting to be admitted for surgery. Most depressing viewing ever. Made the prospect of the upcoming anaestethic seem almost attractive.
    Seriously though it looks like exploitation of vulnerable people by the producers of this TV programme. Not nice.

100 pounds only ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,228 ✭✭✭mrsbyrne

100 pounds only ?

100 pounds and the once in a lifetime opportunity to publicly exact your revenge on that person/persons wot done you wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭Detached Retina

McDermotX wrote: »
    What's Asian Persuasion ?

Some kind of pop group or something ?

There SHOULD be a pop group called Asian persuasion, if not already!! :pac:

Advertisement