Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Work crush and Christmas party.

13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,333 ✭✭✭brinty

No news is good news
    He's on there.. well done lad

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,816 ✭✭✭skooterblue2

Wait until Don't Stop Believin' by Journey comes on. It's a real dance floor filler. Then break out your best moves and shuffle over towards her during the guitar solo part.

What about three Dog night?

brinty wrote: »
    No news is good news
    He's on there.. well done lad

I hope he furtled her proper before she turned into a pumpkin!! Its after midnight

He could also be arrested and down at the cop shop.

I would start working my way from the bottom of the pile (separated 50's, no kids and loads of cats, Irish teacher) to the top of the pile (married 30, yummy mummy, science teacher) and starting shifting my way from the bottom to the top. She will be dead flattered when you ask her at the end!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭Andrew00

Plough her ass for us OP, do us proud

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭orourkeda1977

I work in a secondary school and have a crush on one of my colleagues. I'm 25 and she's 22.

Ive gotten to speak to get a lot recently and would like to ask her out.

We have our Christmas party tomorrow evening and am wondering should I try and turn things a little flirtier than things have been or make any moves?

I don't drink so I will have my wit's about me but it also means I may not be three most confident.

Any suggestions on how to approach this? Thanks

Bring her home and lash her out of it

Andrew00 wrote: »
    Plough her ass for us OP, do us proud

right deep in the plumbing

• Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭Andrew00

Bring her home and lash her out of it

Sure that’s not romantic enough for the liberal clowns on here, they’ll get you prison time for that

One day you will be old, bitter, divorced, borderline alcoholic, on your third week of penecillin for an STI. You will eat christmas dinner alone with a sausage dog called Moses. It will be days like this you wished you ploughed her like a John Deere in the 1994 Ploughing Championships.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 378 ✭✭Red Lightning

Game over ball burst. One of the girls was asking if I fancied anyone and I said that I liked X and two days ago X was telling a few of the ladies that she was chatting a fella that she fancied. X also hasn't shown much interest in trying to get close to me over the night so she's probably not interested in me. Thanks for the advice anyway folks. Much appreciated.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 748 ✭✭✭Vita nova

I feel a lot of the advice here is motivated by vicariousness:D

Its nights like this, where out on the moors I hear strange noises ...... I bring down a solitary glass, some of the finest Teachers whiskey and put on the VHS Tape "Fanny Adams" the directors cut.

Game over ball burst. One of the girls was asking if I fancied anyone and I said that I liked X and two days ago X was telling a few of the ladies that she was chatting a fella that she fancied. X also hasn't shown much interest in trying to get close to me over the night so she's probably not interested in me. Thanks for the advice anyway folks. Much appreciated.

She is getting her beef else where back to pulling the pudding. Someone is a gettin' into her treacle pot tonight. Such a waste of two young fit bodies, flailing away with nothing between them but a thin coat of sweat. Makes me want to break out the ball gag, the thigh high boots and red lacy under wear and she could wear what ever she wanted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,608 ✭✭✭worded

OP is the cop in hot persuit

Amazing chase this

https://www.facebook.com/uniaodocortee/videos/688903884781120/

Anyway at least you know it wasn’t to be rather than wondering forever

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,874 ✭✭✭Edgware

This is an easy one. You will be sober and she will be drunk. Buy her lots of drinks over the course of the night. When the party comes to an end, make sure you keep in close proximity. When she is separated from the group, put her in a taxi, to your address. You get a second taxi and follow. The main thing to remember is that when she says no, she really means yes.

That's how I get all my women.

Where do you buy your cable ties and chloroform?

This is so sweet.

Go for it OP, you've only another week there anyway so you have nothing to lose in asking.

Best of luck.
    Maybe have a little gift for her.
    A voucher for a "facial" snigger snigger

• Registered Users Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭irishguitarlad

Op you should have tried anyways, sweet talked her out if it.

Maybe she wouldn't like to be labelled cradle snatcher

She was hammered so wouldn't have went well I'm guessing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭irishguitarlad

Ah

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,170 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

I assure you that means nothing and is not a showstopper

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,333 ✭✭✭brinty

Dude,did it occur the you the girl asking you might fancy a bit of you and was checking to see if you were interested in her. When you said you fancy X she more than likely had never discussed it or lied to you could s you rejected her.
    Bitches be crazy like that and you've now burned that bridge too. Probably missed out on a ride there.

Bitches be crazy like that

word

• Closed Accounts Posts: 593 ✭✭✭engiweirdo

Dude,did it occur the you the girl asking you might fancy a bit of you and was checking to see if you were interested in her. When you said you fancy X she more than likely had never discussed it or lied to you could s you rejected her.
    Bitches be crazy like that and you've now burned that bridge too. Probably missed out on a ride there.

She was 1000% presenting the opportunity for you to lob the gob at herself....

• Registered Users Posts: 737 ✭✭✭vargoo

I told you fecking ask her out. what had you to lose. NOTHING!!!!

Someone told you she might like someone else, Cut you balls off, they're wasted on you hanging there you pussy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,495 ✭✭✭XsApollo

LoL

vargoo wrote:
    I told you fecking ask her out. what had you to lose. NOTHING!!!!

vargoo wrote:
    Someone told you she might like someone else, Cut you balls off, they're wasted on you hanging there you pussy.

I appreciate the words of encouragement lol but I still can ask her out. She wasn't in the shape to be asked out last night.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,003 ✭✭✭Hammer89

She was indeed but you could've gone after me.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,474 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

I work in a secondary school and have a crush on one of my colleagues. I'm 25 and she's 22.

Ive gotten to speak to get a lot recently and would like to ask her out.

We have our Christmas party tomorrow evening and am wondering should I try and turn things a little flirtier than things have been or make any moves?

I don't drink so I will have my wit's about me but it also means I may not be three most confident.

Any suggestions on how to approach this? Thanks

Have a **** before you ask her out.

If she looks good when you have empty nuts then you should probably marry her.

• Advertisement
Advertisement