Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What are ye eatin' and drinkin' - The Eatening

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 816 ✭✭✭3d4life

IrishLad90 wrote: »
    ..... looks like salmon for the weekend

If still uncooked, wrap in portions, save in freezer, use whenever the humour takes you ?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,029 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Yo 3d4life. Salmon my favorite fish. Yum.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,095 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Birthday day!

A mince pie and OJ for breakfast. When the box is open its gotta be done.:D

For Rows Grower - Mash with mushy peas:eek: and a pan fried pork chop with a few slices of bread for lunch.

A few scoops and then a fillet steak with baby spuds, roasted carrot and parsnip and gravy.

Cooked all of it so I'm well worth it!

• Registered Users Posts: 624 ✭✭✭Jenna James

Grandeeod wrote: »
    Birthday day!

For Rows Grower - Mash with mushy peas:eek: and a pan fried pork chop with a few slices of bread for lunch.

A few scoops and then a fillet steak with baby spuds, roasted carrot and parsnip and gravy.

Happy Birthday Auto - a feast to be sure! Cheers to you!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,855 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

Birthday day!

Happy Birthday dude, sounds like you had a great day, enjoy the rest of the evening.

Think I'll have an drink there now to celebrate the occasion.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 816 ✭✭✭3d4life

Fathom wrote: »
    Yo 3d4life. Salmon my favorite fish. Yum.

None left to freeze so :D

• Registered Users Posts: 22,246 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Had a After eight hot chocolate from Costa today and by god it was gorgeous :)

Now munching on minstrels (which I found looking for something else) :D They taste so good :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Porklife

Autosport wrote: »

Now munching on minstrels (which I found looking for something else) :D They taste so good :D

After eight hot chocolate...*googles nearest Costa and sets alarm for 8am*...sounds devine!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Birthday day!

Happy Birthday! Glad you treated yourself.

Sausages and chips and two slices of wholemeal bread. Last slice of fudge cake. Bainne for the washdown.

• Advertisement

Happy Birthday Auto - a feast to be sure! Cheers to you!

@Grandeeod

Apologies! I know I'm fatigued but flipping heck. Can't believe it took me til today to spot my mistake. Sentiments unchanged.

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Prominent_Dawg

Caffe Nero coffee & croissant for breakfast, m&s macaroni cheese with some chips for dinner followed by some cookie dough bites.. Anyone else think m&s food is overrated!

@Grandeeod

Apologies! I know I'm fatigued but flipping heck. Can't believe it took me til today to spot my mistake. Sentiments unchanged.

Your're grand!

Caffe Nero coffee & croissant for breakfast, m&s macaroni cheese with some chips for dinner followed by some cookie dough bites.. Anyone else think m&s food is overrated!

I used to love M&S food but haven't had it in years as not near a branch anymore. Has it gone down hill?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,457 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

Cuppa coffee, extra milk (so it don't go to waste).

I am out of bread, so not sure what is on the menu this weekend :o ...may need to make more of an effort with food -> next week...

Just 30 blessed minutes, you say Grandeeod, to cook that meal?! ...jays you are a master.

Think it's a bit hit and miss and I think the other major supermarkets have improved immensely.

I don't their Mac & Cheese but like their Spinach & Ricotta Cannelloni.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭Alejandro68

Yesterday I made for starters mushroom, bacon pieces and onion in a red wine reduction. Followed by garlic lamb shanks also in red wine, with mashed sweet potato and grilled asparagus. With a very nice bottle of merlot.

Nothing to report today as it is one of my fasting days. Although I might sneak a Brandy later.

Fillet of venison from the air fryer with veggie fried rice and a glass of red. For dessert two small mock Mars bars from the freezer with more red wine.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Starting on a few Canadian lagers. Gonna order a duurty chicken curry later!

Deja Boo wrote: »
    Cuppa coffee, extra milk (so it don't go to waste).

I am out of bread, so not sure what is on the menu this weekend :o ...may need to make more of an effort with food -> next week...

Just 30 blessed minutes, you say Grandeeod, to cook that meal?! ...jays you are a master.

30 mins prep and then twidling a few knpbs every hour or so.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,645 ✭✭✭SineadSpears

Autosport wrote: »

Went to my local yesterday to get the Terry's Chocolate Orange one & the b@stards were out!

I'll be out in the morning & they had better be stocked up :p

Cup of tea, Terry's chocolate orange the ball thing that opens into segments, & chilli heatwave Dorito's :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,457 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

Did a makeshift flatbread, sprinkled what's left of the cheese and spicy salsa on top.

Not too bad ...I seem to eat better with less food in the house :o

Chips, beans, fried egg and onion rings :) Pure Delicious all washed down with Lucozade :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭branie2

A bottle of Carlsberg

Smarties and club orange

Three cheese bread from Tesco, mama mia!

Had a roast beef and salad sambo with it and a can of cold Cullen's cider (watching hurling, waiting on rugby but any excuse will do).

Three cheese bread from Tesco, mama mia!

Had a roast beef and salad sambo with it and a can of cold Cullen's cider (watching hurling, waiting on rugby but any excuse will do).

Watching the hurling too. Holding out until half time in the rugby for a beer. Poached egg and waffles earlier for the breakie. Gonna have the leftovers from last night's takeaway soon. Chicken in the oven for dinner later.

Savage game, delighted we'll get to see more of Joe Canning an absolute pleasure to watch his repertoire of skills.

Roast chicken, roast carrot and parsnip with garlic spuds and cheesy gratin. No need for any gravy as everything is juicy.

Can of Tuborg.

• Advertisement

Wine and pringles.

Advertisement