Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Energy Gels - Bulk

• 22-05-2019 11:12am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,442 ✭✭✭

Always the wheeler dealer I picked up a load of these. Selling in boxes of 30

Go Energy + Electrolyte Gel
    GO Isotonic Gel 30 x 60ml Pineapple EXP: 31/08/19
    GO Isotonic Gel 30 x 60ml Pink Grapefruit EXP: 31/08/19

Collection preferred from D8 or Dublin City Centre, An Post would charge €9 to deliver nationwide.

€30 per box.

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 20,686 ✭✭✭✭Weepsie

Go Energy + Electrolyte Gel

€25 and I'll collect from you this time?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,442 ✭✭✭LollipopJimmy

I can do deals on multiple boxes but I kinda need to be hitting €30 for a single box.

2 for €55 or 3 for €75

I've enough to go round :o

I'll just take the one so at asking. They're not even for me. Always worth a try.

Can send you a text later as I should still have your number

Weepsie wrote: »
    I'll just take the one so at asking. They're not even for me. Always worth a try.

Can send you a text later as I should still have your number

No worries, it'll probably be Friday before I can meet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,827 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Parcel Motel an option for postage?

• Advertisement

I use Parcel Motel but have never sent through it, I'm sure I could. Is it cost effective?

I use Parcel Motel but have never sent through it, I'm sure I could. Is it cost effective?

6.50 I think is the cost. I used it to send stuff all the time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭Deano12345

I use it all the time, it’s between €6.50 and €7.50 depending on the size of the box.

Thanks lads. Happy to Parcel Motel if buyer assumes the cost.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 471 ✭✭dermabrasion

where in D8 or are you and where in the Inner city? I'm thinking of taking a box of the grapefruit.

• Advertisement

where in D8 or are you and where in the Inner city? I'm thinking of taking a box of the grapefruit.

Drop me a PM to discuss :)

Advertisement