Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FS: Scicon AeroTech Bike Travel Case

Options
  • 23-04-2019 11:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 512 ✭✭✭

For sale - used Scicon AeroTech Bike Travel Case.

This case requires minimal disassembly of your bicycle, padded protection, dedicated storage space for all bike parts and strong yet lightweight materials, provide you with confidence that your bike will arrive safe and sound at your destination.

Complete with all padding - axle skewers, key for lock and small parts bag. Not suitable for thru axles.

Good condition, but showing normal wear from baggage handlers. There is some small damage around one wheel - see photos for details - but still fully functional.

Asking €310 - colllected from Castleknock

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 512 ✭✭✭camaghead

Some more photos - see WheelInside for damage.

Price Drop €300

Price Drop €290

€285

• Registered Users Posts: 1,063 ✭✭✭on_the_nickel

might be interested but I'm away with work loads over the next month - where are you based?

• Advertisement

might be interested but I'm away with work loads over the next month - where are you based?

Hi on_the_nickel I'm based on Castleknock, Dublin 15

Bump

Last call before I pass it on to my son.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 11,667 Mod ✭✭✭✭RobFowl

Cheeky 200 offer

Thanks for the offer RobFowl. I couldn't let it go for that.

The small crack has no effect on functionality of box - I've used it on numerous occasions since. It can be easily patched with some accetone and faring/bumper plasitc sheeting if it is of concern.

• Advertisement
Advertisement