Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wanted: Clips & Straps

Options
  • 16-05-2019 1:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 604 ✭✭✭

Looking for same.

Will pay but could swap various parts, bits n pieces etc. if agreeable.

In decent nick as I'm trying to finish off a vintage bike and want it to look decent.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 976 ✭✭✭8valve

Christophe/Zefal clips and straps are still available new. Not expensive, either.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 48,492 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

probably not the vintage look you're going for:

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=110100100

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 11,667 Mod ✭✭✭✭RobFowl

probably not the vintage look you're going for:

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=110100100

Wash your mouth out with salt.....

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭Z_a_x

I have a pair of vintage Miche pedals, with toe clips and (Bluemels) straps, they're not exactly pristine but the bearings seem fine, €10 .

• Registered Users Posts: 604 ✭✭✭Finnrocco

Z_a_x wrote: »
    I have a pair of vintage Miche pedals, with toe clips and (Bluemels) straps, they're not exactly pristine but the bearings seem fine, €10 .

Ok they look grand, sure drop me a PM and we can sort something out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37 MuffinsAP

8valve wrote: »
    Christophe/Zefal clips and straps are still available new. Not expensive, either.
    Saw some recently in Bee Cycles (SCR at Dolphins Barn) and some Brooks saddles, great fellas runs it and builds wheels too

Advertisement