Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bike FS: Engage E11

• 05-05-2019 10:26pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 304 ✭✭

Engage Clade E11, size large (57cm)

This is in immaculate condition as my good weather only bike so c. 1,500km on it. Full DA9000 group and the crank (50/34) has less than 500km on it as I had a PM on until recently. 3T Ltd bars, 3T team stem, carbon post.

Wheels are Shimano C24 Tubs also in immaculate condition. Brand new Vittoria Corsa 25s just put on... haven't even been out on them once yet. Weighed in under 7kg when I had racing zeros on it so should be well below with the tubs.

Garmin mount and pedals not included.

Price e2,300 with wheels, e1,600 without.

Based in South Dublin

8bBqso.jpg
    eg1mp6.jpg
    1t4D7G.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 304 ✭✭smcclaw

Some more pics:

8znxaW.jpg
    t0cUwz.jpg
    mso7TU.jpg
    igwVRy.jpg
    YLeMhH.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 411 ✭✭Consey

Lovely bike, too big for me but GLWS!

Any interest in this before I move it elsewhere?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,928 ✭✭✭fat bloke

Interesting bike. Reckon it's too big for me too.

fat bloke wrote: »
    Interesting bike. Reckon it's too big for me too.

I don't have stack/reach figures to hand but I have it set up the same as my M/L Giant TCR. I think there's 5mm difference on the top tube vs the TCR.

Also, for reference, I'm 6 foot.

• Advertisement

@mods - Please close

Advertisement