Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For sale: xbionic men's fennec jersey....

Options
  • 19-05-2019 4:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,881 ✭✭✭

bought from sports pursuit recently, took a chance on it when buying a pair of walking shoes, as it was heavily reduced.
    I dont really like it, its 3/4 zip and to be honest I didnt realise that before I ordered it, but its very tight fit also which Im not fond of.
    Its size medium, I'm 5'8'' and 65kgs, would probably suit someone a little smaller or with narrower chest/shoulders than me.
    I've only tried it on once,its still in the original, ridiculously over the top packaging.
    Was 47 euro so will take 40 for it, available to collect in Sandyford area Monday-Friday working hours and Blessington direction over the weekends.

Link - https://www.sportpursuit.com/catalog/product/view/id/202531?click=eyJxdWVyeSI6ImZlbm5lYyIsInBhZ2UiOjEsInBhZ2VTaXplIjozLCJwb3MiOjF9

Cheers.

Comments

Advertisement