Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Returning question.

Options
  • 07-06-2021 11:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,145 ✭✭✭

Hi, I've not really used my account here muchin a few years but I notice that in the intervening period there seems to have been a rule change about posting Current Affairs type threads in AH. Where does one go now to post a thread which isn't remotely political and therefore doesn't belong in Politics Cafe either?
    News doesn't seem appropriate either for general current affairs which may not begin the news on that particular day/week.
    I've tried searching and I find long long discussions about the need for a Current Affairs forum . Was anything ever done?

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command”

Post edited by Spear on

Comments

Advertisement