Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Registered E-mail Change

Options
  • 15-05-2021 1:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24,807 ✭✭✭✭

Hi,

The email address I have registered to boards I no longer have access to as it was hacked...and my password changed.

I’d like to change it to my new email but I won’t be able to verify the change through my old address as it’s no longer accessible to me...

If I recall I’d need to access a link through that original email...

Can I get some assistance around the change so I don’t end up locked out please ?

Many thanks..

Strumms..
    Post edited by Spear on

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,063 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

You'll need the office to assist with that one I'm afraid, which means waiting for Monday.

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 12,597 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Niamh
    Boards.ie Community Manager

Hey Strumms, can you email hello@boards.ie or PM me to confirm the inaccessibe email address on your account and the one you'd like to change it to please? Thanks.

Advertisement