Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Takeaway carvery

Options
  • 17-11-2020 6:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,538 ✭✭✭

Can anybody recommend anywhere that's doing takeaway/delivery carvery on the Northside of Dublin?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,960 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

Northside or North County - there's a big difference. You're in the North County Forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 doyled4

Halfway house ashtown?

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭buttercups88

Manor Inn swords

• Registered Users Posts: 2,538 ✭✭✭Seanachai

Northside or North County - there's a big difference. You're in the North County Forum.

North city, I posted in AH but it's been moved here.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,108 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

Seanachai wrote: »
    North city, I posted in AH but it's been moved here.

Not to worry, I'll move you on the the Dublin City forum :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,571 ✭✭✭raheny red

O'Dywers Portmarnock. The beef is fantastic.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,990 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

What about Prado (aka Asador) in Clontarf? They do takeaway food, including a roast leg of lamb box. Sounds like what you might be looking for.

• Registered Users Posts: 559 ✭✭✭Skittlebrau

The Washerwoman in Glasnevin is doing takeaway roast dinners on Sundays only (Beef and Ham as far as I know). There's details on their Facebook page.

Haven't had it so can't vouch for it but the food is usually decent there.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,857 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

The ones I’ve used since lockdown..

O’Dwyers - Portmarnock

Halfway House - Ashtown

Hole In The Wall - Ashtown

Cummiskeys - Ashtown

The Summit Inn - Howth

All quality.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,138 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

The Elphin in Baldoyle do a fantastic corned beef most Fridays (as well as their normal collect/delivery menu). I think they have a roast on Sundays.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,857 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

spurious wrote: »
    The Elphin in Baldoyle do a fantastic corned beef most Fridays (as well as their normal collect/delivery menu). I think they have a roast on Sundays.

I’m literally just back from there, forgot to include it on my list... the Corned Beef is indeed sublime... :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭FinglasFollain

Second the Washerwoman, they’ve an outdoor set up for the Sunday carvery. Deputy Mayor doing it too if your the D11 end of the north side.

• Registered Users Posts: 549 ✭✭✭jay1988

Sunday roast from The Balgriffin Inn (formerly Campions) Roast and a Pint for 15 quid, food is delicious.

Advertisement