Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

the magic of a hug

Options
  • 15-03-1999 11:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭

well im looking for a opinion hear from girls mainly but if guys have it fine give me a opinion . why do girls like to hug so mutch for instance today i gave 26 hugs im ment to be good at giving hugs and i usualy give about 10 a day im not complaning one bit but im just wondering whats going on with it

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭DeViant

Wheather you know it or not, you actually need a hug. A person needs somthing like 5 affectionate things done to them a day. Humans need physical contact. I dunno, guys just seeem to repress this 'coz its not manly or some such ****e. I dunno tho' there is somthing recharging about giving you gf a hug, dontcha think??
    smile.gif Love and Snuggles smile.gif
    DeViant

• Closed Accounts Posts: 745 ✭✭✭SeP

5 affectionate things

id say i get all of none

lol, no wonder im so ****ed up woooooo! smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

5 affectionate things - sounds about right.

Touch is so important, but it's something weird about our society, that we've made touching each other almost taboo, outside of a relationship or or a football pitch. I hate that about western society, to be honest, and it's worse here in Ireland and Britain than anywhere else.

I wouldn't think twice about putting my arm around someone's shoulder or whatever, and I know that most of my close friends are the same. But there are a lot of people who automatically think you're making a gay pass at them or something... :/

Ja na,
    Shin-[mr. affection]-chan

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement