21-03-2012, 19:38   #31

Quote:
Originally Posted by ripperman View Post
Anyone know if issue 7 is in the shops yet? Thought it might be delayed on account of the bank holiday?
Yep its out today. Got it at half eight this morning

This issue we're treated to some Captain America

Have the people who were waiting on deliveries received or heard anything?
Advertisement
22-03-2012, 10:05   #32
ripperman

[QUOTE=jpcarlow;77708620]Yep its out today. Got it at half eight this morning

Cheers! Got mine yesterday evening.
24-03-2012, 13:06   #33
Turtyturd

Not reading these in order so just read Spider-man: Coming Home which was the first issue. I remember picking these up when they originally came out solely for the J. Scott. Campbell covers and JR Jr art and not paying too much attention to the storylines at the time as Spider-man prior to JMS was dire.

On re-reading it I enjoyed it, the mystical take to Spider-mans origin was fresh, Ezekiel added a new Uncle Ben/Mentor aspect, and Morlun felt like an actual threat to Spider-man although the actual fight and his defeat seemed rushed. The highlight for me was the phone call by Peter to Aunt May when he thinks there is no hope of him beating Morlun.
Thanks from:
24-03-2012, 14:08   #34
Pariah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bistoman View Post
I have the same trouble with My second delivery, 25 days late now. I did get trough ,to someone in India !!!, And they agreed this morning to send out a replacement. If I don't get it in the next few weeks, Ill just cancel it and go back to FP or Sub C. The contact number is a British one, Although it gives a number from Eire, You still have to dial 0044 first.
Quote:
Originally Posted by brianregan09 View Post
Got no ****in delivery yet
Quote:
Originally Posted by scaryspacedude View Post
still waiting for 2nd delivery subscribed in time for dark phoenix and extremis got novels mug and dvd well over the four weeks and no second delivery. might aswell be using smoke signals trying to get through on the phone line.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bistoman View Post
I'm still waiting for My second shipment, Although they took My money, Not having any luck with the email or contact number. Anyone else having the same problem?
Same here lads,

Just checked the invoice(?) I got with the 1st shipment - dated 19th of JANUARY!!!
I emailed them at the start of this week, but no reply.

Does ANYBODY know what the story is with this????
24-03-2012, 21:03   #35
brianregan09

I got a letter some time in january nothing since
Advertisement
25-03-2012, 16:17   #36
McLoughlin

I can tell you all that from experience partwork subscriptions from the UK can take a long time.
25-03-2012, 19:00   #37
Pariah

Quote:
Originally Posted by McLoughlin View Post
I can tell you all that from experience partwork subscriptions from the UK can take a long time.
Even near 70 days for something that's meant to come roughly every 30??
25-03-2012, 20:56   #38
McLoughlin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pariah View Post
Even near 70 days for something that's meant to come roughly every 30??
I once waited 6 months to get a final package of magazines I had paid for the average was around 3 months wait. It was the first and last time I ordered partworks direct from the company I thought it would be easy by ordering it online from the company save me poping into town to the newsagent after all the hassle and delays I went back to the newsagent.
25-03-2012, 21:29   #39
Pariah

Quote:
Originally Posted by McLoughlin View Post
I once waited 6 months to get a final package of magazines I had paid for
So you'd given them the money?
I ask, because the money for the 2nd shipment was charged to the credit card I had put down when registering...
Advertisement
25-03-2012, 22:10   #40
McLoughlin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pariah View Post
So you'd given them the money?
I ask, because the money for the 2nd shipment was charged to the credit card I had put down when registering...
Yup money was taken from credit card and waited months with not much response from the company via emails.
26-03-2012, 10:49   #41
Fysh

At this point anyone who's unhappy with the service they're receiving for this subscription (which does sound pretty sub-par for some of you who subscribed) should be getting in touch with the provider. There can often be postal issues with these kind of subscriptions where you can get particular items re-sent if you haven't received them in a certain time.

Seems feeble that they don't have an Irish phone number, but nonetheless - if you haven't received your deliveries, get onto them and ask for them to be re-sent or your money to be refunded.
Thanks from:
26-03-2012, 18:11   #42
statomosh

i dont know if anyone has seen this but its a full list of whats going to be published.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Off...#List_of_books

i'm disappointed with some of the stuff in it,no kree/skrull war,inferno,bloodties or fall of the mutants and not a single silver surfer story,yet they include the siege,son of m and road to damnation (there are better ghost rider stories).
Thanks from:
26-03-2012, 23:09   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by statomosh View Post
i dont know if anyone has seen this but its a full list of whats going to be published.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Off...#List_of_books

i'm disappointed with some of the stuff in it,no kree/skrull war,inferno,bloodties or fall of the mutants and not a single silver surfer story,yet they include the siege,son of m and road to damnation (there are better ghost rider stories).
silver surfer will appear in the issue with Marvel Zombies... i know it's not the same but it's at least something

i for one are looking forward to that line-up of issues, granted there are some that could've been added but otherwise it's a good list
26-03-2012, 23:43   #44
statomosh

has anybody ordered back issues from them yet.i need to get a couple issues but they dont sound like they are the most reliable with sending issues and i was wondering if it was the same with back issues.
27-03-2012, 00:50   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by statomosh View Post
has anybody ordered back issues from them yet.i need to get a couple issues but they dont sound like they are the most reliable with sending issues and i was wondering if it was the same with back issues.
You're probably best asking your local newsagents or comic store to order them in for you. Seems they're more likely to deliver promptly to a retailer rather than their subscribers
Thanks from:

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion