Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Teeth Whitening Cork - €69

• 05-04-2011 3:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,786 ✭✭✭

Waiting for something like this to pop up, so thought I'd post it here in case anyone else was looking for the same. RRP is €199 so 65% off which seems pretty good.

Anyone know is this method of teeth whitening any good? Anyone had it done? Comes with 20 min top up too.

http://www.citydeal.ie/deals/cork

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭mawk

if its the same crowd I think they are, they dont normally charge 199. they advertise a 'special' price of 99e the whole year round for the same, session+top up deal.

regardless of that though, 65 for teeth whitening is still dead cheap. I had mine done just a few years ago for about 5 times that price :(

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭TimMac

I hope so I bought one for myself and the missus!!! :D

I would be interested in hearing feedback from anyone that got it done in this place in cork

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭nightster1

TimMac wrote: »
    I hope so I bought one for myself and the missus!!! :D

I would be interested in hearing feedback from anyone that got it done in this place in cork

I heard from my dentist that it wrecks your teeth. Any one know any better?

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭TimMac

I would imagine your dentist would have a vested interest in you not getting it done because then you wont be going to him as much to get them cleaned

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,036 ✭✭✭BArra

mine also said that laser teeth whitening had a lot of bad press and it does not last?

anyone in the know?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭lansing

I once asked my own dentist to do some whitening on my teeth and he point blankly refused. Said I was not a suitable candidate and would cause more problems down the line.

Shows you should probably ask your regular dentist for their advice first. If approved, then shop around for best deal!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 107 ✭✭doodio

Just as a general rule, firing lasers at your body is not a good idea. My friend has suffered terribly from using IPL for something that would have cleared up naturally in it's own time. Trust your dentist, get your cleaning done manually there. These things are never worth the risk.

Advertisement